Thread: Crafting machines made f2p

Default Crafting machines made f2p

ok so i spoke to scor in game he liked the idea

i believe the clothing and item crafters should be changed to silver ( 1 million per machine) no one buys them with gold and it makes most of the materials useless PLUS its a way to add new silver content without adding anything and its not hard to do on the dev's part

Im with you abot your opinion. But 1 million for 1 machine cast for clothing is so expensive, i think 200k as the normal machine craft its ok. However the developers are who do that i hope the EM's told that suggestion to the GM and the GM to the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Madera999 View Post
    Im with you abot your opinion. But 1 million for 1 machine cast for clothing is so expensive, i think 200k as the normal machine craft its ok. However the developers are who do that i hope the EM's told that suggestion to the GM and the GM to the developers.
    the issue is the item and clothing machines dont use rare earth so its easier to spam the cost would have to be higher for this reason
    personally i feel 1 million is low it takes NOTHING to farm 1m silver
    Last edited by ShotyTroll1; November 13th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.

I have to agree with you guys. Such a waste of space in Gold Item Store. Nobody buys that anymore
    Is me... Moshy

Quote Originally Posted by MeMosh View Post
    I have to agree with you guys. Such a waste of space in Gold Item Store. Nobody buys that anymore
    and free players would actually put them to use lol