Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a Suba Member?

Hello there! I wish I could have been more active in the 2 and a half years I've been here. I'm a little shy, and it doesn't help that I am just bad at most games, I don't know why. I used to play DOMO for a while, but I don't think I ever made it to a very high level and often got lost and stuff.
    I'm flailing my way through GA right now, but absolutely having a blast so far (and hey, I made it to lvl 30!). I'll definitely stick around for open beta and participate in forum things for this game for sure. I may not have been active enough here to make any friends yet, but I'm sure I'll get to know more people here in time.

Well hello! And don't worry games are only for fun and entertainment. I'm always around if you ever need anything as well!
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

The forum account known as Philzey is mine, and as yet, i haven't been able to get it back.

not complaining about it, it is what it is. that's just an indicator of how long i've been a Suba member. I've played DOMO from its previous publishers and developers, and when i started with suba, i tried lucent heart for awhile. that said, i likely joined late winter early spring 2014. i joined the forum in the summer that year.
    Last edited by Whymewhyno0rP3M; January 9th, 2018 at 03:43 PM.

Do not know if this is allowed or not on here ad I cannot remember but if anyone needa help on the forums or M.A.T Online just join my server on discord and I will be able to help you out! https://discord.gg/ukG6PVp

No longer available so ignore that. lol

since 2009 here

2009, and various accounts, for various reasons.

I am honestly not a fan of Suba games as I can see that there's so much more to improve. But I have been playing for 2-years now.

Hi there, i´ve been here since 2010. Been coming in and out ever since. Now im planning on staying for a while now. At least till they keep Priston tale up
    lycanthroat. Shameful name for a magician. 9x. In all servers. Like God, but different

Well welcome back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast