Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAT Contests

I really like a lot of these ideas, some sounds really good!
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

Hello link, I have the following ideas for mat:
    - there is a lot of people that reload on mat, a lot of people don’t know what to ask on tickets as wings or suits or actually some guns it will be great to have a page with all the sp to gold events items so people will get to choose their own play style as old mat cibmall or the legacy mat it would be cool since there is old items that some players love and have a story behind it.
    - would be nice to have punishments in mat, not permanent bans but daily or weekly bans for players with bad behaviour as a warning, I saw in many games it is time ya to have a system like that as well.
    - we need to make this community bigger, we need to attract people to play as ads, changing the mat website to a most updated site arround, we are losing a lot of players due to the lack of creativity.
    - having gm representatives would be nice to be able to look for negative attitudes in game
    - have the mall full with choices

Thanks Afro reading this that’s only the start of my ideas and wishes if you want to hear more let me know

Personally, I like default events! It gives everyone a chance to show their skill in a completely fair environment. No pets, not AP, nothing but default weapons! That way everyone has a fair chance to win. Judging will be based on the top 2-3 players on each team, or in a free for all event, where the top 3 will be winners.

I totally agree on default events which doesnt allow any items that gives any feature and that has grenades prohibited. It makes people actually try to kill someone instead of using their grenades to get cheap kills. Default events/tournaments are the way to go in my opinion. Tournaments i feel like should get hosted within the next months and gives a perm weapon of choise besides banned items.

More than "Default" Events, i like Tournaments.
    Is me... Moshy

Don't really see the point in 'Default' events/tourneys considering their recoil is broken and are prolly one of the better weapons in the game. If you wanna make it actual skill instead of people just moving their mouse horizontally and just headshotting gotta mix up the weapons like XM8s and SCARS because their recoil is what an actual recoil pattern should be and should be pretty hard to use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12