Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAT Contests

Default MAT Contests

Greetings players of MAT!

We would like to do more contests for people to participate in and have fun with.
    Art contests, for example.
    Please submit your ideas for contests we can hold for MAT.
    If possible, please also suggest how we can judge the contest ideas.

Thank you!

mattttt.jpg

Can't wait to see what creative artwork we will see this year!
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

I'd like to see the following: (some of which were previous events/contests)

MAT best plays of the week! this involves videos and editing, the best moments/plays of the week win, simple, up to 3 winners i would suggest.
    Now what good is MAT's best plays of the week without the worst plays? Or the best fails? Just like this I first one up to 3 winners.
    A contest which involves team work and co-ordination? for example, teams of 4 or 5 produce bomb site executions? Or even defences.

* I will add more with my edit*
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; December 5th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

You should do events in game, We havent seen you playing with us. We dont care if you ont play verry good or youre a pro, just share a moment with us. Try to revive the matches against the GM. I remember there a clan called SubaStaff and sometimes the GM played Clan War and the winners get a big prices, but obviously the GM's had verry good items like the silent shoes, 20%+hp, biohazard and amazing weapons, so you sould try do that again.

What about Artworks about the game, also QuizEvents too! Those were too funny.
    Maybe a short league of tournaments.
    More activity in FB page.

I'd say hold more interactive events rather than the usual kind so that the non-spenders actually have a chance to win something. You could have singing, quizzes, artwork, any kind of literary contests basically those that judge a person's real life talents. Also like Madera mentioned you guys could go into clan wars from time to time, in fact I have video of one up on YouTube (shameless plug ), also for quiz events just ask a random question on your Facebook page occasionally and the first one with the right answer could win something (Like a perm 7-star). Another cool thing would be a tournament but not competitive, so one of the judges tells one team a strategy to use (It's basically strat-roulette form cs-go but in a tourney) and it would pretty much be tons of fails and giggles.

como es el concurso de mat no les entendi me pueden decir

No es concurso. Es un blog para publicar ideas acerca de nuevas implementaciones en el juego.

You should do singing bring an Event master or quiz master back in or employ new ones that will host events on a weekly or daily basis. I loved how funny and random events were when there was a quiz master... Bring back art contests, xou can never go wrong with contests. Bring tournaments back. Give more mpoints for daily win on clan battles and get the lovers mode running for everyone and I guarantee you will have the old players back and the new players will start coming
    Sorry for my english(also writing this on my phone so not in a mood to correct myself)

Thanks for all the suggestions. We are taking note
    Is me... Moshy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast