Thread: Prs Build Dec 2017

Default Prs Build Dec 2017

Hi Guys,

Can a pro please post their Exp build?
    Currently 9x, unlocked tier 5, not sure where to allocate skills.

Thnx ^_^

What i have now at 113 level.

Spirit Impact=10
    Blessing Krishma=10
    Meditation=increase mana 10
    Holy Reflection=10
    Blessing Krishma=10
    Holy Reflection=10
    Virtual Life=10
    Vigor Ball=10

Get rid of Summon Muspell and Devine Lighting\Use points for Virtual Life. Need that more.\Spirit Impact a better skill then devine lighting.
    Vigor ball or Multi Spark\Choose one. I have vigor ball but i rarely use this skill but was good leveling earlier with.

Not detailed but enough info i think to go on and any other questions you can ask.
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; December 28th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Got a few double posts on Blessing Krishma and Meditation doing copy and paste but need more coffee just woke up. cya gl^^

If you have time experiment with your skills and post your thoughts. But watch for event girl to re-skill.
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; December 28th, 2017 at 12:25 AM.
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Thanks for the reply!

My tier 1-4 skills are same as above but at Tier 5 I chose Summon Ramiel instead of BK.
    I thought the added Block % would outweigh def/abs?

Quote Originally Posted by KirbysoftLBjeW6 View Post
    What i have now at 113 level.

Spirit Impact=10
    Blessing Krishma=10
    Holy Reflection=10
    Blessing Krishma=10
    Holy Reflection=10
    Virtual Life=10
    Vigor Ball=10

Get rid of Summon Muspell and Devine Lighting\Use points for Virtual Life. Need that more.\Spirit Impact a better skill then devine lighting.
    Vigor ball or Multi Spark\Choose one. I have vigor ball but i rarely use this skill but was good leveling earlier with.

Not detailed but enough info i think to go on and any other questions you can ask.
    Hi u. I dont know if Holy reflection and Blessing Krishna now work ?

Nothing works for me really except VL in higher maps. I maxed those two skills out to see how they worked for myself. They don't. Holy reflection seemed to work some in lower level maps when i was earlier levels. Blessing Krishma shows increase in defense but in reality i still think that skill is useless for any map. But that is my thoughts i still use both along with VL and seems to help some not much. I don't do cc's anymore so summon ramiel i don't need either. That is my skill base and i like the skills i have because VL is always the main skill to develop first and level. Only high equipment and subs and weapons maxed out help. On another note over 9x the priestess begins to suck and continues to suck no matter what level you are in higher maps. I use my priestess like many for buffers now only and is not my main character anymore. I got VL for my pike whenever i need it and i use her for events priestess do rock in that area. But if you want to debate my skills there is no debate i like what i have and i am 113 level and no dummy to what my priestess can and cannot do.
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; January 3rd, 2018 at 06:22 PM.
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member