Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closed beta wipe?

Question Closed beta wipe?

Hi, regarding the closed beta period, once it has ended, will the progress save or will it reset after the closed beta?
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Hey there, progress will reset after the closed beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Alright thanks for the reply.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

What will happen to gold coins/suba money bought during CBT?

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Will there be EU servers I only see NA at the moment

Also how do I post threads of my own?

Quote Originally Posted by Veavbork7jxLN6B View Post
    This is very important. If the coins/suba aren't returned in open beta then I am afraid I am not willing to just dump money away even if there is a mount for spending $25.

If they're not returned in open beta then I'll be charging back what was already spent and making a big stink. It's the most absurd thing I've ever heard and so far they haven't denied it. :/

We kept the shop open during Closed Beta so that players may choose to help us test out the shop. We don't expect players to do it because obviously there will be a data wipe. But for those individuals who do manage to spend about $25 during Closed Beta, they're given the exclusive gold fish mount as a reward on top of the rewards that we'll be giving out to players who played during Closed beta whether they buy anything or not. In fact, it is my honest assumption that anyone who uses the cash shop during Closed Beta is because they want the goldfish mount in Open beta.

If they're not returned in open beta then I'll be charging back what was already spent and making a big stink. It's the most absurd thing I've ever heard and so far they haven't denied it. :/
    That is fine. We did try and educate players enough on the fact that we are doing a full data wipe on all of our announcement notices across our platforms. But you absolutely have the right to voice your concerns and opinions and if you aren't happy with it. All I ask is that you do it within the rules and in a respectful manner.

Let me know if you guys have anymore questions.

Is there any way to just get a refund and go for the $25? I spent money without knowing that we were even still in closed beta (no early access on store page). Just started today. Or to just have suba points added equal to the amount I bought minus $25?

I only realized that it was still in CBT after I got the founder and saw that nothing was added to the account, at which point I researched wipe for CBT and the like and saw that there were no refunds on the points added. If I had been notified in-game prior to the purchase that this would be the case, I would not have gone through with the Recharge.

I almost got more and I'm really happy that I stopped and researched before hand >.<. I know during the last CBT I was in, not only did they do a full refund, but they actually did a 200% refund rate.
    Last edited by Kerosh; January 31st, 2018 at 04:04 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast