Thread: Random questions, thoughts

Question Random questions, thoughts

greetings, i started to play to GA some days ago. the game is awesome and far from pay-to-win concept.

i already accepted the idea to lose all my progress after closed-beta, but i would like to know what developers think to do about Fatigue and skills' levelling system. i'm not willing to start a lame topic, simply i would like to get some coherent answers.

in my opinion, Fatigue "as-it-is" doesn't work at all. it's ridiculous to run out of Fatigue after 30 minutes (4-5 dungeons). other than that, you should not expect players to stop for hours and/or "pay" real money to play more.

silly alternatives:
    #1: gain Fatigue by playing Daily Missions
    #2: gain Fatigue by making gifts/support other friends (ie: Farmville, on Facebook)
    #3: gain Fatigue by thanking your team-mates
    #4: gain extra-Fatigue by unlocking achievements (ie: Rival Fire, on Android)
    ... and so on.

seriously, i have been playing to Rival Fire almost every day (2-3 hours) for 2 years, and i have never exhausted my Energy (Fatigue) bar.

again, i intend to highlight the fact that players already have to level up some skills by spending experience points. for not speaking about the almost ridiculously small amount of credits given by some missions; this is why i end up into Arena/s ahead time (i have not a proper equipment for PvP, yet).

last thing: let us create our own guild at lower level (actually it's 30). higher levels doesn't mean skilled and friendly players. on the contrary that means more self-important players that can not ever imagine what a guild/clan stands for.

thanks for your attention.
    -FreezyFrosty

Hello, you've made some very fair points.

We've discussed the removal of the fatigue system but we'll have to discuss it with the developers as ultimately it is up to them to do it. But we'll definitely discuss the ideas you mentioned and see if they would be willing to implement it.

We'll also discuss your points about the guilds. It's something we haven't discussed yet but it's worth mentioning to our team and as well as our developers.

I greatly appreciate the time you've put into making this post.

I don't know man, i mean sometimes i can't consume all my fatigue and goes to reserve, and even have potions left, and the next day i receive more potion, i use from reserve ..etc , is enough for me...how long you wanna play? People died of similar causes

Quote Originally Posted by ZenDragoon View Post
    Hello, you've made some very fair points.

We've discussed the removal of the fatigue system but we'll have to discuss it with the developers as ultimately it is up to them to do it. But we'll definitely discuss the ideas you mentioned and see if they would be willing to implement it.

We'll also discuss your points about the guilds. It's something we haven't discussed yet but it's worth mentioning to our team and as well as our developers.

I greatly appreciate the time you've put into making this post.
    thank you for your answer.

the pleasure is still mine, you already have done a laudable work.
    i'm happy to have been of help in my own small way.

Quote Originally Posted by Redixhaa3nL7J26 View Post
    I don't know man, i mean sometimes i can't consume all my fatigue and goes to reserve, and even have potions left, and the next day i receive more potion, i use from reserve ..etc , is enough for me...how long you wanna play? People died of similar causes
    i'm sorry, but you totally misunderstood my points.

first off i just play for fun. 5 days left for my closed-beta ending and my in-game level is 30. in my ignorant opinion, closed-beta is useful to test in-game features. that was what i did, then i decided to write some lines down.

currently the game is getting bad reviews on Steam (mostly) because dozen of players think that the game itself is going to be pay-to-win - Fatigue's consumption included. i guess it's worth to debunk such hasty conclusions and/or support developers by being part of the solution ourselves.

you already know: Fatigue usage depends by how long you play actively. that said, i would like to keep playing without worrying about Fatigue and so on. just a lecit question, no feed gambling addiction or real threat.

i hope to have been clear. thanks head time for your dealing.
    -FreezyFrosty
    Last edited by FreezyFrosty; January 4th, 2018 at 09:54 PM.

Cool

well ppl on steam are mostly idiots anyway so I would not worry too much about them, anyone with a shred of intelligence & understanding know that steam is EPIC fail & the ppl who use it are not the brightest bulbs in the bunch. Sorry but Years & years of dealing with them from steam & trying to play poorly maintained graphics engines & general design of Steam's mmorpg engine is plenty of proof of my comment.

and a game that is not Pay to win is a refreshing change from all the cash cow idiots who buy up everything & do not even bother to actually work at a game and act like there king poop: they max leveled in 1 days time. Then they wonder why they are bored & start to troll other players & act like fools making the game into a crap-fest of toxic community &lack of players...
    Last edited by WebmasterRavlK2; February 9th, 2018 at 01:12 PM.

Plenty of the bad reviews are coming from the fact that the team behind Global Adventures is essentially scamming everyone on Steam right now.