Thread: family/guild logo

Question family/guild logo

I've seen people with logos to their families and guilds. I have a family with my friends and we would like to add a logo beside our names. I know it has to be 16x16 pixels and a BMP-file to be added. But when I click to add the image (which I saved in the steam file where the luna launcher is) and the "Seal" button in the family box (pressing f) and typing in "fellowshiprings" which the bmp-file is named nothing happens. Am I missing something here?

You may need to type in the full name, including the .bmp extension. I haven't added any logos but did a quick online search for instructions.

Anyway, make sure the file has the extension in the Luna folder and when you upload it, type in: fellowshiprings.bmp.

but where in the luna folder should it be saved? Because I have saved the bmp file to the Luna_NA folder itself, then in an Interface folder, then a 2Dimage folder. But it still can't be found when I try to add it ingame, including trying to type in .bmp too

According to the instructions I've seen, the logo file should be saved to the same folder where the launcher is, so it sounds like you've got the correct folder. 8-bit (256 color) Bitmap file, 16x16 pixels, same folder as launcher and then launch the game.

Maybe since you're using Steam there's a different step; I don't use Steam and as noted, have never uploaded a logo to Luna. If there are any other Luna Folders 'outside' of your Steam stuff, maybe add the file there? Otherwise, I'd suggest double checking your work by right clicking your Luna shortcut > Properties > Find Target and making sure the file is in that folder, just in case it's actually launching elsewhere. That's a longshot but at least you'll have covered that base and there's nothing to lose except another moment of frustration.

I've seen plenty of people running around with logos so I'm a bit surprised that none of them have replied here. The Discord alibi may be a reason and the luna forum is kinda slow compared to some of the other ones but hopefully someone with real knowledge will appear shortly.