Thread: Best ways to farm silver?

Default Best ways to farm silver?

title says it all, looking for anyone with in depth knowledge on the best methods of farming silver.

I would say Inferno mode provides the best silver. However, to be effeicent you will require a good team, and possibly someone with a shock sniper, the alternator will do as well, but less effeicent, as you want to farm silver, whereas the alternator requires M82 Bullets, which are purchased through silver.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; January 10th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Play some Space Mode with 2-3 friends. Highly recomend to do a good bazooka. Then you can sell all the Level 1 Rare Earth you get. You will get like 40K Silver Per game.

TDM is also a good option to get silver.

Is me... Moshy

Also the Football mode, provides well silver.

True, a lot of Silver Tickets.
    Is me... Moshy

There are several modes to play and here is the list :-
    1st : Bounty mode you will gain 15:22 30DaysRareEarth (210:300k) per game "used to played alone in it as the enemy were zombies and kill with a ranged weapon aka melee now they changed to bots with guns even bazokas" .
    2nd: Space mode you will gain 15:18 6DaysRareEarth there is 2 different ways to gain silver (1)get all RE from mail and sell them you will gain 60:72K silver (2)When you get RE from mail combine each 2 6DaysRareEarth to get a 30DaysRareEarth so each round you will get 7:9 30DaysRareEarth that's 98:126K silver per round .
    3rd: play the various MAT modes such as Inferno , Dragon and Snake it will drop a quite good amount of silver
    4th: play the Normal MAT TeamDeathMatches (TDM) to get a respected amount of silver and the amount can get up to x10 when there is an active event running .
    Hope this help any new player or a player in need .
    Last edited by IMrWar; January 18th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.
    I say what is right in my point of view , so if u disagree with me be respectful showing your disapproval .

Team death is the worst mode for silver, ever since the legacy update. Also, silver events do not work, if you make over 125k you will obtain 0.

Stay under 125k then... Still not bad.
    Is me... Moshy

You won’t ever make over 20k let alone 125k and that’s with a FULL lengthy TDM game. Ever since the legacy patch they did something to silver, you make less. I can remember I use to make 40-60k without any silver events and with them I made well over 200k. That’s why TDM is one of the worst modes for silver.

48K - 10D. About 5 minutes in game and i got 9260 Silver Coins. Yeah isnt good enough anymore.
    Is me... Moshy