Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Low gpu utilisation?

I cap out fps with a i3 550 and can stream it with a radeon 1 gb card easily without any issues, but since MAT has the worst optimization for new generations of processors and gpu's its quite irritating. The game wont run as it should if more than 4 cores. MAT only uses two cores so the people with more than four cores will be struggling performance wise. Also your ram could be slowing down your cpu since you said earlier you overclocked it to 4.7GHz and you should also overclock your memory sticks for the best performance. And if all your cores are actively in use theres only one way to explain it and thats **** optimization just like pubg is.
    ~XelloZCrazY~

Nice game kingsoft

Pubg runs much better than before, just took some time for the devs too work it out and fix bugs. Unlike some devs I know. No names *cough* my ram is slightly on the slower side, @ 2400 MHz, but shouldn’t have such a big impact. As you said, it’s just down to the lack is support for new hardware; lack of support from kingsoft.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; January 23rd, 2018 at 11:50 AM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Yeh kingsoft isnt really focusing on stabalizing the game for old gen and new gen hardware. It doesnt even get detected by shadowplay and minecraft gets detected as a game. Kingsoft fix your game pls.
    ~XelloZCrazY~

I wonder if all the others version of MAT have the same problem...
    Is me... Moshy

Try disabling GPU label setting in mat, that helped me a lot with the random fps drops and poor CPU performance. I'm sure that'll help ya as well.
    ~XelloZCrazY~

I always play with GPU disable, otherwise i will watch incomplete characters, you know... people without head, or only weapons floating around. I wonder why? Lol
    Is me... Moshy

terrible optimisation OC'ed too stable 1.9ghz core and unable to make use of even 100 core clocks ha

Quote Originally Posted by IDaquan View Post
    My pc 512 ram and 256 graphich but which program i open its going to be +%50 cpu-gpu
    Hey bro do you know any more free fps popular games like MAT for 64mb video? I heard crossfire but people say so many cheaters

64MB VRAM isn't alot, it's actually REALLY LOW. it's 2018, you should really buy a new graphics card, or pc.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; October 19th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzyjaz1 View Post
    64MB VRAM isn't alot, it's actually REALLY LOW. it's 2018, you should really buy a new graphics card, or pc.
    My parents gave me a 250 eur laptop for college

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast