Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Low gpu utilisation?

Question Low gpu utilisation?

The game is only using 2%-4% of my GPU? This causes random FPS drops, which is really annoying...

specs:

i5 8600k OC @4.7GHz
    MSI AERO 1080 OC
    VENGENACNCE 16GB DDR4 RAM

CPU utilisation is 40%

TEMPS are:

GPU 65 Degrees Celius MAX
    CPU 60 Degrees Celius MAX
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; January 10th, 2018 at 12:18 PM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

My pc 512 ram and 256 graphich but which program i open its going to be +%50 cpu-gpu
    I'm Daquan
    Nick=Incubus
    Clan=LeqendTurkey(Admin)

I have a high speced PC, but with only 2%-4% of my MSI AREO 1080 8GB OC being used that's ridiculous

MAT doesn't rely on GPU higly, it runs purely on your CPU and since you've got an 8600k you've got 6 cores and MAT is dual core which means only two of your cores will be used therefore you'll be hit with performance drops.

Run the game on low setting , same thing happened with me whenever i try to make it on high settings and i think the reason is the CPU is new to the game so the game defines the CPU as unknown thats why it cant run on high setting smoothly as its expected .
    Errors like this ---> https://ibb.co/b0bRgm

It’s already set to low, not like it would matter with MAT. Also, I’ve changed the games quality settings through the nvidia control panel. Unfortunately the devs are incompetent in creating a stable game.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; January 19th, 2018 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XelloZCrazY View Post
    MAT doesn't rely on GPU higly, it runs purely on your CPU and since you've got an 8600k you've got 6 cores and MAT is dual core which means only two of your cores will be used therefore you'll be hit with performance drops.
    After running multiple stress test, monitoring the usages, temps, and abnormal occurrence. I can say without doubt this isn't the case, all my cores are running at more or less the same %% +/- 3%-5%.

This game is all about processor. You can even play with Integrated GPU (Intel HD, Radeon HD), i mean without a GPU but with a decent CPU and you can reach the max FPS easly.
    Is me... Moshy

Same thing happens to me when i mess around with the game settings on the nvidia control panel ( i constantly hit 200+ frames on csgo but it drops to 12 at times when im on mat) but it doesn't seem to occur when the settings are at default. Might work for you as well

Quote Originally Posted by MeMosh View Post
    This game is all about processor. You can even play with Integrated GPU (Intel HD, Radeon HD), i mean without a GPU but with a decent CPU and you can reach the max FPS easly.
    However, I am unable to maintain 60 FPS let alone the max, which is 91. Argueably having the second best CPU intel can offer for gaming (i5 8600k) had the same issue on my old pc, lower specs of course, but still a great pc. (i5 6400, gtx 960 2gb model) I could try to run the game of my intergratrd chip, I don’t see how that will make any difference at all, other than, a loss of performance, lol?

@Super hmm, I’ll try to set the setting over in nvidia panel as default, and change some more.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; January 23rd, 2018 at 05:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast