Thread: noob armor questions

Smile noob armor questions

can human/elf characters wear armor that isn't the default armor material for their class? i'm trying to figure out if I have to stick with leather on my rogue. it's my first day

yes, as long as they're the same level as the armor requires. you don't need set buffs, some of us mix and match purely for the higher stats. some weapons can cross classes as well. there IS a temp scroll early on that lets you wear gear somewhat higher level than required, but it IS temporary, and i haven't tested exactly how many levels up are possible.

the only armor and weps that can't change across is demon/asmodian gear, as it relates solely to majins

there is some weapons training skills you can learn among different classes, but gear skills don't exist, i've checked, therefore, not an issue.
    Last edited by Whymewhyno0rP3M; January 24th, 2018 at 03:28 AM.
    What's YOUR Game Music?

I was wrong on gear skills, around your second class change at level 40 and after, there ARE armor skills specific to your class, some of them race specific, but they are there.
    What's YOUR Game Music?

Untrue, u try to wear heavy armor as a mage and u'll have almost no pdef at all.

Maybe only downwards?

Heavy armor user may use heavy, light and robe.
    light armor user may use light and robe
    Robe armor user may only use robe?
    Last edited by SireniapinEX3F1; January 26th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.