Thread: Mailbox

Default Mailbox

I can't seem to find where to ask for help. But i really need how to take out out received items and gold in the mailbox. Anyone.?please

No worries, the Guides and Walkthroughs section is in a sense where some people can ask for help.

For the topic at hand, all you have to do is go to the Mailbox NPCs located in the following cities:
    -Eversun City
    -Darkdale
    -Collington
    -Bigbeam City

Talk to it and you'll see your inbox. If there's mail, it should show up. Then you'll want to click the mail. If there is gold or items in it, look to the bottom of the mail interface and just click the gold/item(s).

This process can be sped up with the portable mailbox items Small Dimmensional Post Box and Interdimensional Post Box.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

thanks.

Can i trouble you for more?How do i get to the abandoned mortuary for the mystery elder quest?I've met Sonia and some zombies,should i move ahead?Never played a game since super mario(fam comp)LOL

Yes, just move ahead. The mortuary is just a little region within Eversun North.

For more details on the quest, you can check here.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Ah,seems that i can't use the mailbox.
    My stuffs stuck as an attachment,can't click the white box where the $ and amount is visible nor the yellow box for the item.Maybe it won't work between characters of the same acct,i guess?I have two different characters and alternating playng them,i want to share their items and money using the mailbox but i can only send not take out stuffs from it.

That seems weird. I was able to do it with my mule characters with little to no problems. Do you lock your inventories on either character?

Games & IGNs:

Just a Black Mage

I'm not sure if this applies to your case...
    Anyhow, in order to take out the attached gold/item(s) from your mail, you have to double-click on it.
    Sometimes this is a bit difficult, especially when there are many players around the Mailbox NPC.
    Ctrl+P might help in that case.