Thread: ZimZam's PristonTool **NEW 2018**

Cool ZimZam's PristonTool **NEW 2018**

Heya PT Addicts!

We know how much you all love the old PristonTool created by sunbeam and then updated by xenophobia.
    We know you wanted this tool updated to give more flags for more items coming out in updates and events.
    Our lovely friend ZimZam has stepped up to the challenge!
    He has completely recoded the tool with the base code template support by Pathin

Enough fluff, without further ado I present to you...

==Flags Tab ==

Contains Sheltoms, Boss Drops, Crystals and much more.
    Flags have 3 choices "(nothing)", "flag" and "unflag".

== Interface Tab ==

What you choose will display a picture of what it looks like.
    The lower section will have a "UI Base" and "Action Bars" section.
    You can mix and match different combinations of these.
    The Original and KPT ("UI Base" and "Action Bars") only match with the respective ui's.
    After you make all your choices, in the tool, click "Apply Patches".

== Fixes Tab ==

This contains a few skill fixes and a weapon fix.
    More to be added later.

== Install Directions ==

You must have at least Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 installed and .Net Framework (at least 4.5) installed.

If you have a previous version of zzPTtool installed, please uninstall it first.
    zzPTtool-2-0-1-Setup.exe and follow setup.
    The setup will choose a common path to "Pristontale", if it is different change it.
    Run either the shortcut or the file "zzPTtool.exe" and select all the options you want.
    After you apply the selected patches, run game.

== Download ==

zzPTtool v2.1

ZimZam's Website
    (With more mods than you can shake a stick at!)
    http://zimzam.pristonworld.com/

Last edited by SunnyZ; August 7th, 2018 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Updated to v2.1

**message place holder**

ZimZams Pristontool has been updated to v2.1 - 26 July 2018

2.0.1 Patch Notes
    - Maple Tree Fix added to Fixes tab.
    - Equipment Panel fixed for ui6 and ui7 inventory page.
    - Added cape fixes for Knight; 80D - 120 2-handed swords. This can be found in fixes > weapon tab.
    - Added Eagle version of Phoenix pet to fixes > monster tab.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!TqpUmAzR!hw8DKMZZF...Ch_CC5bcgvPwmg

ZimZams Pristontool has been updated to v2.0.1 - 22 June 2018

2.0.1 Patch Notes
    - (UPDATED) fixed bug that prevents sound file patching.
    - (UPDATED) fixed bug in cvs menu and ui comboboxes.
    - Added 14 new item flags.
    - Removed single option for Boss skills.
    - Added 14 Monster Skill disable options.
    - Added Magic Force Timer fix.
    - Added to UI options:
    • Dialogue Box
    • Shop Menus
    • Status, Inventory, Skill Pages

Download: Link Removed

ZimZams Pristontool has been updated to v1.9 - 28 April 2018

1.9 Patch Notes
    - Added a Checkbox to enable ui fix for EPT version 3210+.
    - Fixed kpt UI to blend better with other ui options.

ZimZams Pristontool has been updated to v1.8.2 - 13 April 2018

1.8.2 Patch Notes
    - Added Background Music and Sound Effect on/off choices to the "fix > general" tab.
    - This update will rename the directories and files related to Background Music and Sound Effect files upon Apply Patches.

ZimZams Pristontool has been updated to v1.8

1.8 Patch Notes
    - "Apply Patches" button now saves your settings to a file.
    - Added 108 Axe resize, 112 sword cape fix, 110 sword resize, 112 Javelin throw fix.
    - Added labels for teleport cores (Navisko, Ricarten and Pillai).
    - Magic Sheltoms recolor has been added.
    - Inventory labels for premium items has been added.
    - Added flags for Amulets and Rings (Mystic to Verus).
    - Added flags for all Boss Summon Scrolls.
    - Added flags for stick, union stick and union summon cores.

Last edited by SunnyZ; August 7th, 2018 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Updated to v2.1

Thanks SunnyZ for posting the tool here. This is tool is requested by the community for some time. I did have help from Pathin on the original foundation for the code but it was more his coaching that got me started. I had the vision to centralize all the mods to one source. Anyone just installing the game will be up-to-date with just a few clicks. I will continually add options from time to time as the community requests new features. If anything is missing from the tool or you just need something made, post here with your ideas or message me on Discord.
    -Enjoy!

This is a great tool. thank you very much.
    It seems to lack Boss Scroll Flags and Stick Core Flag,?P

IGN: fahai Discord has been unable to log ,,,

sick stuff, much <3
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

ZimZams Pristontool has been updated to v1.8.2 - 13 April 2018

1.8.2 Patch Notes
    - Added Background Music and Sound Effect on/off choices to the "fix > general" tab.
    - This update will rename the directories and files related to Background Music and Sound Effect files upon Apply Patches.

Download: http://zimzam.pristonworld.com/downl...-8-2-Setup.exe

Default Ideas

nice work so far with the pt tool mod and all the info added over months of suggestions and dedication.

A few suggestions I have to add to the tool are:

1. Map mods/fixes for broken maps that are not possibly fixed in 3209... such as SL stairs exit/entrance, or CT3 stairs/exit. If they dont exist in 3209... not sure if they are..

2. Map/weapon mods choice from lionelles mods.

3. Optional Christmas trees+signs mod/fix (yes its not xmas but its there for when ready)

4. Aging calculator mod - Possibly to pristonworld.com website? Instead of on mod, can be under aging column.

5. Stats calculator mod? - Not sure if this is still around. was a thing in bpt times, could check stats and compare to levels, or pre-check other characters to find out builds, and display the dmg/def/abs etc along with it; per the stats in each slot.

6. AM/HV bruce mod? - Pretty sure its a party range mod, where it shows on map colour range of hv/am on character when out of range. change to different colour than usual red/yellow, when out of range. blue or something i think when inrange and still red out of sight..

Cheers,

Just some ideas you could add to the pt tool which is already great and working well. i enjoy it myself... its a change to the old layouts.

Lightbulb Suggestion

Please add function to disable character abilities. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BEDE4LIFE View Post
    nice work so far with the pt tool mod and all the info added over months of suggestions and dedication.

A few suggestions I have to add to the tool are:

1. Map mods/fixes for broken maps that are not possibly fixed in 3209... such as SL stairs exit/entrance, or CT3 stairs/exit. If they dont exist in 3209... not sure if they are..

2. Map/weapon mods choice from lionelles mods.

3. Optional Christmas trees+signs mod/fix (yes its not xmas but its there for when ready)

4. Aging calculator mod - Possibly to pristonworld.com website? Instead of on mod, can be under aging column.

5. Stats calculator mod? - Not sure if this is still around. was a thing in bpt times, could check stats and compare to levels, or pre-check other characters to find out builds, and display the dmg/def/abs etc along with it; per the stats in each slot.

6. AM/HV bruce mod? - Pretty sure its a party range mod, where it shows on map colour range of hv/am on character when out of range. change to different colour than usual red/yellow, when out of range. blue or something i think when inrange and still red out of sight..

Cheers,

Just some ideas you could add to the pt tool which is already great and working well. i enjoy it myself... its a change to the old layouts.

1- Great idea, I think that would be something a map designer would be able fix.
    2&3- I explored that idea, the file size for the tool would be in the Gigabytes. My only solution would make a patcher option. This would run a file update from a host server. This can save me on initial download size for the tool.
    4&5 - This would have to be a separate program or on a website.
    6- Bruce mod is already in the tool, under the fixes>skill tab as "Mini Bruce". Also, "Holy Valor" & "God Bless" is in the tool which shows full range of skill at max rank.

@PegasuMage - Disable character skill effects would take some time. I like this idea
    Last edited by ZimZam; April 27th, 2018 at 02:19 AM.