Thread: Hades Sniper Suggestion

Default Hades Sniper Suggestion

The new Hades sniper should be allowed in the PVE modes: Dragon, and Inferno. 200K SP and not being able to use it in PVE, that's just bonkers

They can't argue that it would ruin the modes balance what with that meme called the Alternator

Right now the Sniper have the same limitations than the original (MAT China), but they already watching around. I think they gonna allow it in the end (In AI Mode). Buuuut seems like Shock still be the most OP Sniper for AI.
    Is me... Moshy

Right now the Sniper have the same limitations than the original (MAT China), but they already watching around. I think they gonna allow it in the end (In AI Mode). Buuuut seems like Shock still be the most OP Sniper for AI.
    Is me... Moshy

Hades does around 400-500 damage in AI modes so it's pretty meh when it comes to AI, but being an auto-sniper should balance it out a bit. (Tested the damage in mummy and Hybrids where it does work)

Yeah i know what you mean MrSuperSaiyan, but as always, we are in the Dev´s hands. So lets wait to see what they gonna do.
    Is me... Moshy

Yeah i know what you mean MrSuperSaiyan, but as always, we are in the Dev´s hands. So lets wait to see what they gonna do...
    Is me... Moshy