Thread: Armor Defense Cards

Question Armor Defense Cards

Hey all! Do you know where is possible to farm/drop/get from monsters some Armor Defense Cards?? I tried at Slope and monsters doesn't give cards. I tried at Chaos and monsters drops only materials. Where can i farm them? I need some for trying my defender e10. Thanks in back.
    RedEyesMG1 - MG level 105 - ANI Vatallus

Since no one reads this forum, I can make an attempt at answering. You can't really farm them effectively. You can get them from the mileage shop, although they are kind of overpriced, or randomly from Suba caps. Your best bet is just to farm stuff you can sell for WP then buy them from other players, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Corak_the_Mysterious View Post
    Since no one reads this forum, I can make an attempt at answering. You can't really farm them effectively. You can get them from the mileage shop, although they are kind of overpriced, or randomly from Suba caps. Your best bet is just to farm stuff you can sell for WP then buy them from other players, though.
    Thank you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by PIZZALOVE View Post
    Hey all! Do you know where is possible to farm/drop/get from monsters some Armor Defense Cards?? I tried at Slope and monsters doesn't give cards. I tried at Chaos and monsters drops only materials. Where can i farm them? I need some for trying my defender e10. Thanks in back.
    There's actually mobs that drop them. Try going to BL (barrenland) or any of the NGC maps starting from LO all the way to Mirny. However, as Corak said, their drop rates are extremely low that they aren't a reliable source.

KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Herobravo View Post
    There's actually mobs that drop them. Try going to BL (barrenland) or any of the NGC maps starting from LO all the way to Mirny. However, as Corak said, their drop rates are extremely low that they aren't a reliable source.
    Thanks mate. I got some cards in BL! Cheers