Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Armor Defense Cards

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    8

    Question Armor Defense Cards

    Hey all! Do you know where is possible to farm/drop/get from monsters some Armor Defense Cards?? I tried at Slope and monsters doesn't give cards. I tried at Chaos and monsters drops only materials. Where can i farm them? I need some for trying my defender e10. Thanks in back.
    RedEyesMG1 - MG level 105 - ANI Vatallus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Illinois, United States
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Since no one reads this forum, I can make an attempt at answering. You can't really farm them effectively. You can get them from the mileage shop, although they are kind of overpriced, or randomly from Suba caps. Your best bet is just to farm stuff you can sell for WP then buy them from other players, though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corak_the_Mysterious View Post
    Since no one reads this forum, I can make an attempt at answering. You can't really farm them effectively. You can get them from the mileage shop, although they are kind of overpriced, or randomly from Suba caps. Your best bet is just to farm stuff you can sell for WP then buy them from other players, though.
    Thank you mate!
    RedEyesMG1 - MG level 105 - ANI Vatallus

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PIZZALOVE View Post
    Hey all! Do you know where is possible to farm/drop/get from monsters some Armor Defense Cards?? I tried at Slope and monsters doesn't give cards. I tried at Chaos and monsters drops only materials. Where can i farm them? I need some for trying my defender e10. Thanks in back.
    There's actually mobs that drop them. Try going to BL (barrenland) or any of the NGC maps starting from LO all the way to Mirny. However, as Corak said, their drop rates are extremely low that they aren't a reliable source.


    KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

    Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herobravo View Post
    There's actually mobs that drop them. Try going to BL (barrenland) or any of the NGC maps starting from LO all the way to Mirny. However, as Corak said, their drop rates are extremely low that they aren't a reliable source.
    Thanks mate. I got some cards in BL! Cheers
    RedEyesMG1 - MG level 105 - ANI Vatallus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •