Thread: Major visual ERROR preventing playing of game

Default Major visual ERROR preventing playing of game

Running the game in Windows 10 and Windows 7(compatibility mode) gives me no problems on the launcher. I log into the the game and I get the first image with no problems. It comes to the first screen that I think to be able to interact with and I see nothing but flat planes of geometry stretched along the entire screen. The colors are all solid colors; red, blue, green, etc. I tried to re-install the game and that did not work. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?

You don't need to run it in compatibility mode try turning it off. I have had problems with certain things that will simply not render at all long, long ago on integrated GPU DELL machine. Do you have a integrated GPU?

I've encountered this as well. I was able to fix it by applying the patch in your thread YellowJacket: https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...online+windows

Default same issue

I haven't been able to play for months cuz of this stupid glitch. I tried doing the patch thing the guy suggested where you put the new d3d9 file in your ace online folder but it did not fix it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have only seen stuff like that on a integrated GPU and or a overheating GPU, or I guess that's it for me.
    BB code img is not allowed.
    This is not a valid Image file.