Thread: Accidentially bought item CASH MALL

Default Accidentially bought item CASH MALL

Hi i accidentially purchased Divine headpiece Eternal from the cash store, only to find out its untradeable is there anyways i could get a refund and you take the item back? id rather purchase a tradeable one plan to spent plenty on the game and have already spent 30$

Submit a ticket the gm can’t give refunds but should be able to give you a replacement item of equal value.

Quote Originally Posted by StolenhaloJ45pB View Post
    Hi i accidentially purchased Divine headpiece Eternal from the cash store, only to find out its untradeable is there anyways i could get a refund and you take the item back? id rather purchase a tradeable one plan to spent plenty on the game and have already spent 30$
    As far as I know, they don't take refunds. Sorry about that. Although, I would advise you don't invest further money into this game unless you absolutely want to.

my main problem is everything is not listed properly, 30 day costume pieces are permanent but the 30day set isnt i lost out even more on that all i want is an exchange they need to repair this cash shop ASAP considering they want money for further development but i cant be sure what is what when im buying :/ i submitted a ticket

would have no problem with an exchange as i didnt buy this item for myself i bought it for a freind and cannot give it to them even if they could move the item to my freinds account i would be happy it was ment as a gift i personally dont like the item on male character