Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xternal forever! <3

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGyrlEpt View Post
    whos twisted lol thats good one , you claim to be winter? what about the other w[i]nter pike? that we competed with was he an impostor? clamming he was you? got banned for hacking? remade a new pike 8x within weeks just before we merged with subagames? i remember the original _w[i]NtEr_ was active in Xternal when we took your crown. we had on going beef for BC for few months then you guys disbanded and made ohXrebirith and we were holding bc for like 3-4 months at a time then lost it then regain for few months and lost it
    It's been literally over a decade since [X]ternal actually existed, TwiSted wasn't even relevant when these guys dominated back on Kzee. I believe most of TwiSted was composed of bought characters (hactu bought by Alak, same with all of his PTP accounts etc).

TwiSted was nothing more than people who purchased their way to be the top competition. I should know, I was in that clan and ate a crap load of bans for using hacks as well. Not like it really matters, games been on life support for eight years now. Life goes on, the irony of a catfish who also played on bought PTP accounts because they pretended to be a girl to "date" Alak online trying to insult other people for being a hacker on a dead game. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiraq View Post
    It's been literally over a decade since [X]ternal actually existed, TwiSted wasn't even relevant when these guys dominated back on Kzee. I believe most of TwiSted was composed of bought characters (hactu bought by Alak, same with all of his PTP accounts etc).

TwiSted was nothing more than people who purchased their way to be the top competition. I should know, I was in that clan and ate a crap load of bans for using hacks as well. Not like it really matters, games been on life support for eight years now. Life goes on, the irony of a catfish who also played on bought PTP accounts because they pretended to be a girl to "date" Alak online trying to insult other people for being a hacker on a dead game. Lmao.
    lol this is funny ,i was just bored so i made a reply , clearly your Mr know it all .... when we played there was no PTP characters in our server... it was Thai (TPT) lol not PTP you newb .during the time we were combination of different clans pandaline xternal phoenix evolution etc..... clearly you werent one of us and if you were .. you were probably a newb begging to pilot and hunt .. small foot soldier i would assume hehe and date alak? LOL i never dated anyone lmao .. but please story tell some more i miss good old ept times .. i wouldnt mind anything you say its entertaining
    Clan - TwiSted

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGyrlEpt View Post
    lol this is funny ,i was just bored so i made a reply , clearly your Mr know it all .... when we played there was no PTP characters in our server... it was Thai (TPT) lol not PTP you newb .during the time we were combination of different clans pandaline xternal phoenix evolution etc..... clearly you werent one of us and if you were .. you were probably a newb begging to pilot and hunt .. small foot soldier i would assume hehe and date alak? LOL i never dated anyone lmao .. but please story tell some more i miss good old ept times .. i wouldnt mind anything you say its entertaining
    I thought PTP was Priston Tale Philippines. I thought TPT was a year or 2 before PTP was merged with NA PT. Which would make what babygirl said is true. I was here back then on KZEE. I am pretty sure TPT was before PTP and all the VR and KA and even some TA came from PTP as TPT did not have the updates yet when merged with NA PT.

At least this is how I remember the merges.

Default agreed cept it was tpt

Quote Originally Posted by Chiraq View Post

and dont forget birdy
    thc4me/jy

I don't remember you.
    I've seen tougher clans around the clock.
    IgN: ZnZ lvl 112 pike

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryTide1337 View Post
    I thought PTP was Priston Tale Philippines. I thought TPT was a year or 2 before PTP was merged with NA PT. Which would make what babygirl said is true. I was here back then on KZEE. I am pretty sure TPT was before PTP and all the VR and KA and even some TA came from PTP as TPT did not have the updates yet when merged with NA PT.

At least this is how I remember the merges.
    thankyou ! you stand correct!!!!!!! and only few vr's and ka's were in game and some ancient 80e items like XxAndy mino +9 axe and few others were lucky to have 80e items and the max during that time was 100 items .... 102 was not released yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Thc4me View Post
    and dont forget birdy
    yes , i shall not !

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd3ye View Post
    I don't remember you.
    I've seen tougher clans around the clock.
    cool story bud.
    Clan - TwiSted

Default Legends 2018 till 20200

FeedMeMore

wow.. i'm not inside either.
    Galv.

Default Sounds Gustavo !

Good luck All

Thumbs up awesome

xternal is back but im newest member here hi all ^_^

#pikeman >>>>JtrixD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast