Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Xternal forever! <3

Wow, i see that many old members are still playing ept.

I disappeared long ago after merge and thought about comming back play pt. I was shimi15 if anyone remembers.

Someone can tell me why on the website i can freely log on my account but i can't log-in on it in game?

it says "Please re-enter your ID or password", but it works fine on website.

Hope to see you soon in game.

Thanks for help.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimShimi View Post

I disappeared long ago after merge and thought about comming back play pt. I was shimi15 if anyone remembers.

Someone can tell me why on the website i can freely log on my account but i can't log-in on it in game?

Thanks for help.
    I think website and game are seperate accounts now, you should visit Discord and talk to Odin_Acc he still has your pike.
    Your friendly neighborhood internet troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimShimi View Post

Thanks for help.

Hey Shimi ,

always nice to see players coming back to ePT!

Default Im here rikkuuuuuu

Hi im Rikku86.
    !4 years ago and now i find this post, i can not believe to see the name of my priest in a forum of a game that i eft 14 years ago, that shows the great friendship that formed in that game and in this great clan full of lovely people.

Hi guys!
    If anyone of you remembers me (SlashWay, Mage BR), you can add me on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/nmbortoluzzi

Xau, biba

kkk

Default It's been a long time lol

I remember Xternal!

in fact, i was the MS autotanker

I wanted to come back just for the nostalgia but i forgot my password, so i tried to recover it using the support page but to no avail..

i was like 9x or close to 10x

i guess i have no hopes to come back, as i'm playing other MMORPGs right now

my little brother was insane killa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234