Thread: Shop/Catalog

Default Shop/Catalog

Hello, I would like to suggest my personal idea to the community and that it would be adding more stuff to the shop or give us a catalog! I personally love this game due to its unique features like its gun, dances, and especially suits but they are not in the shop for player to buy or known to players for them to request in SP to GP! I personally convert easily of SP to GP (100,000 to 300,000 per month) but I don't know the items name to get it. I suggest maybe GM putting together a catalog of all the suits a player can get so that I don't have to run amock or going on MAT 2 to check out the suit name or items name and run back to MAT legacy and seeing if MAT Legacy have that item or not. What I suggest is simply a suit catalog, card catalog, wing catalog so that players know what they can get from Sp to Gp, even suits that were once seasonal in shop that are now removed! There are so many suits that I want from the shop that got removed but I simply forgotten the name or suits that are in MAT Legacy but are never sold/promotion patch. One example, of a suit that is in MAT Legacy is Heavenly white that was never sold/promotion patch but are in the game. How did I know??? I know because I went on MAT 2 got the name and went back to MAT Legacy and requested it! Please put together all the suit that can be obtained even though it is never sold/promotion patch yet and please put together all the suits that have been sold/promotion patch because this would totally increase more people converting if they know there are options to choose from!

The suggestion is one which is needed, but is definitely not the priority. In the mean time, I suggest looking at player made collections for suits, wings and items, if you have not already done so.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Looks like you want another "Atlas" for each kind of item. Seems kinda hard. Specially when we have tons of bugs as priority.
    Is me... Moshy

Default Atlas

?ts a rare atlas.The name of atlas is LOL?'S ATLAS

I wish i could get what you talking about.
    Is me... Moshy

Default slingshot

can anyone please tell me how to get the slingshot? lol

?f u wanna bow arrow,u can buy it from shop.?f u wanna the Bow like Nightmare Kiss u should convert 20k for 150 days

SP to Gold at Spenders, actually you can get 1 right now
    Is me... Moshy