Thread: Global adventures Questions

Red face Global adventures Questions

Why has subagames abandoned development on this game.
    They sold us early access packs and never delivered them.
    They promised they WOULD NOT refund subapoints or money for the in game currency that will be wiped "AFTER BETA" which will be never.
    They ban people on the forums for asking simple questions and they never reply to their own customers.
    The game has a playerbase of 0 because of the mismanagement of the Subagames team.

I know this hurts your feelings subagames but tell me which one of my statements is wrong????

This game, this company and these GM's are garbage. PERIOD. no amount of bans will make your company or your games good. TRASH!!

I would like to clarify this time around that Suba Games is a publisher, not a developer. The developer for Global Adventures is PixelSoft, who seemingly disappeared after constantly failing to fix major bugs and making excuses about it. This makes it so Suba Games cannot deliver their promises of giving out exclusive rewards during open beta, as there probably never will be an open beta. Of course, I do not agree with the idea of selling early access and opening a closed beta cash shop when the developers have proven to be shoddy already.

Since PixelSoft abandoned the game, there's nothing Suba Games can do but to follow suit and abandon the game as well. Again, this does not excuse the terrible business decisions Suba Games ended up making to disappoint the fanbase of the game, especially with their no refund policy.

The situation is so dead that I didn't even notice this thread until four days later. Closing the thread as there does not need to be further discussion.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.