Thread: For the love of all that is holy,

Default For the love of all that is holy,

I would appreciate it kindly if you (devs/server monitors) would actually post a notice on the website when you take the servers down and say "yo, unscheduled maintenance" if you take it down with a prompt saying to check the website for news.

That would keep your faithful community happy and feel included (unlike that update where you made field bosses drop inventory-consuming boxes and Seals that literally do nothing but give a 60 second timer to try and figure out their purpose with).

I want this game to be great again like Trump wants America great. Please stop neglecting it, even if 2/3 of the community are a bunch of alts, some of us play legit and see the potential there still. I'm putting up with the rough stuff in hopes you bring something good to the table. Please, don't make me regret my stubborn dedication. All I ask is to not take steps back, but forward - and some closure.
    Last edited by QqnubaadD56Dy5t; April 15th, 2018 at 02:50 AM.

Luna Reborn is closed

Okay, maybe I'm over reacting. I was in the middle of class changing so I feel compelled to investigate to know when I can resume. I can believe a server crash is possible. They get laggy around this time for me on a daily basis. I'd like to know if it's a crash or maintenance. Can't have a big enough staff to always have someone online until the community is big enough to support it I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by QqnubaadD56Dy5t View Post
    Okay, maybe I'm over reacting. I was in the middle of class changing so I feel compelled to investigate to know when I can resume. I can believe a server crash is possible. They get laggy around this time for me on a daily basis. I'd like to know if it's a crash or maintenance. Can't have a big enough staff to always have someone online until the community is big enough to support it I suppose.
    If it stays this way, they will again have ruined my 4off so much i run into trouble X.X.
    I need to be 81 in 4 days, else i cannot keep wearring my gloves X.X

Quote Originally Posted by SireniapinEX3F1 View Post
    If it stays this way, they will again have ruined my 4off so much i run into trouble X.X.
    I need to be 81 in 4 days, else i cannot keep wearring my gloves X.X
    Dang mate, you mean that they don't postpone OffOrders when they crash their servers or give some sort of compensation? Been down for ages and I know they've got paying customers to keep appeased. Crossing my fingers, staying positive [as long as the sugar IV keeps flowing].

The GM who'd be in charge of putting the server back up is still on "vacation" so chances are, the server wasn't taken down for any maintenance and it won't be fixed for another day at the earliest. Sorry about your off-order issue, though.

sad hahahaha

Still down, this is ridiculous :S

Bumping this for the sake of history repeating.

Please, Scuba, stahp killing games I enjoy. Set the server to auto-reboot every 24hrs at low population hours - or something! I mean, I'd be happy with your "super low budget" scheme if you could just keep your **** running. Pardon my French.

Thank you Scuba, I appreciate you booting up the server (especially the individual who did it).