60 21.43%
  • Yes - Once every 3 months.

154 55.00%
  • No - Keep things the same.

66 23.57%
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Full server nation reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Oshima View Post
    I like the idea of removing the inactives from the pool of accounts but I do not like the idea Echo presented here as a solution.
    Agreed, but its good to have a change whenever possible. Some people (atleast me) are fed up of the same old people QQing about certain things...and I would like it to change..atleast u'd end up having differnt ppl QQing! :V

But yeah, I think there is no harm in trying if there can be a massive rollback.

in the words of the demoman:

LEEETTS DOOO IIIIIT

if you keep a close eye on the balance with each reset and make sure each side has a decent amount of 80+ active gears, so long as frendship groups stay together this may help shake things up

to be honest some imblances in that game have lasted more than 3 months anyway so this would shake that up in those situations,

if people quit: good riddance all they wanted to do is win easy battles anyway (aghem stackers)

voted 3months

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    in the words of the demoman:

LEEETTS DOOO IIIIIT

if you keep a close eye on the balance with each reset and make sure each side has a decent amount of 80+ active gears, so long as frendship groups stay together this may help shake things up

to be honest some imblances in that game have lasted more than 3 months anyway so this would shake that up in those situations,

if people quit: good riddance all they wanted to do is win easy battles anyway (aghem stackers)

voted 3months
    Yeah, they can maybe control the % of 8x players moving?

Once every now and then would be awesome.

instead of doing it nation wide, why not just have a "Rush Week" every 3 months where there are open applications to switch sides? That way ppl can switch sides if they want, and GMs can still monitor them for stacking / balance? The only catch is the inactives.......

Seems like a good idea, although the first time IF we do this, a lot of people will stack on ANI and then i cant fight 30 vs 1 anymore :<
    but...I think the once every 3 months is a good idea. It will also add flavor to the game ;>
    <P>&nbsp;</P>

Quote Originally Posted by JulesWinnfield View Post
    Seems like a good idea, although the first time IF we do this, a lot of people will stack on ANI and then i cant fight 30 vs 1 anymore :<
    but...I think the once every 3 months is a good idea. It will also add flavor to the game ;>
    Also, some people that quitted might...MIGHT come back since it would be interesting to fight against some people that you have for so long, fought with and vice versa.

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    instead of doing it nation wide, why not just have a "Rush Week" every 3 months where there are open applications to switch sides? That way ppl can switch sides if they want, and GMs can still monitor them for stacking / balance? The only catch is the inactives.......
    We have a number of ideas we wanted to do, I'll give a few examples.

1: Any account thats inactive for a few months gets neutralized. (sent back to freeska)

2: Allow a one way nation transfer every election of X many people. And two way nation transfers via SP.

3: The two options listed on the poll

4: Nation transfer events.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    We have a number of ideas we wanted to do, I'll give a few examples.

1: Any account thats inactive for a few months gets neutralized. (sent back to freeska)

2: Allow a one way nation transfer every election of X many people. And two way nation transfers via SP.

3: The two options listed on the poll

4: Nation transfer events.
    Uh...how would #4 work exactly?

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Basically, whenever we have an event involving special mobs or items. A coupon can also be dropped. Players can trade in this coupon for a nation transfer.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast