Thread: Noobie question, are the credit items worth it? both for using and trading/selling.

Default Noobie question, are the credit items worth it? both for using and trading/selling.

Do people still buy credit items? and if so are they expensive in the long run.

I want to try to at least lessen the grind even if it means buying credits, i kinda got burnt out after SCO and some private servers(before i knew there was actually an official game)

Yes, and it can be worth doing. A large percentage of the players doesn't buy credits, and relies on credit items from the war point shop to enchant things. But some of the best fixes are hyper gamble only, and the rarity of some of the normal pierce/eva/def cards makes it tough to get to a high enchant level on armors. Being able to gift items that can't be traded normally makes it a lot easier to sell things, and you can get a lot of war points in return by using the trade shop. Hyper protects in particular are very expensive to buy, but there is an extremely high demand for them, too.

That being said, the actual grind is pretty easy, especially if you use distorted place enough. High level equipment is very expensive though, so it's the biggest roadblock to being able to compete. I would advise you to avoid buying credits until you get to a decent level, since there's an abundance of cheap stuff you can get to grind, and the 1000% pre-110 happy hour makes buying a bunch of stuff with XP boosts not all that important.