Thread: Darkdale Elder Adjustment

Default Darkdale Elder Adjustment

As there are many threads started, I did not scan through all of them, so here goes:

Is there a way, due to the lack of help available and the change (for whatever reason) to the lucks system, to remove the request from the Darkdale Elder for "normal fighting chance and normal provider's providence" commonly called avg/avg?

My characters in my guild have gotten this quest every time I have done the elder and it literally takes minimum of 3-4 days of consistent logging in and out for guild members to find. No one else in my guild has gotten this quest every set, perhaps once out of the number of sets they have done. As I said, even broadcasting a request, either no one replies or those who are kind enough to do so do not have what is needed.

If this is not possible, would it be possible to give at least the guild chair the snowball, which was available on Aeria, which is permanent and tradable that gives average/average on use regardless of lucks?

Thank you
    GrayWolfman, Guild Chair Bayou Baddies

It is doubtful that Softstar will ever remove that quest.

There are several ways to go about this:
    -Use the skill Strapped For Cash. It will lower the user's Fighting Chance by 4 (aka should be average).
    -The Mysterious Snowball, which you are referring to, was avalible during events that occured during December 2016 and December 2017.
    -There will be an upcoming title that will reduce the user's Fighting Chance and Provider's Providence by 4. Albiet, that option will not be as easy to access due to the minimum level requirement and how high the market value would be.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; May 24th, 2018 at 03:00 PM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.