Thread: V3211 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default V3211 Patch Notes

Hey everyone,

maintenance is done and you can begin updating to V3211 in a few minutes.

Changes:

- Cuepy costumes on Assassins now work properly
    - Shaman's wearing Hopy Costumes no longer lose their body.
    - 30d Awell earrings no longer display korean in the misc shop.

Not an exciting patch, but hopefully there will be more things in v3212 whenver that comes out~

The Hopy and Cuepy NPCs will be up on all servers shortly as well.

Default Registration Fail

Hi GM im Rodel of Philippines and i comback player of pristonetale 1 and my concern is why failing log in of this game bali na confirm ko naman sa E-mail and na kuha ko naman ung instruction ng suba games page bakit hindi parin ako maka connect please help me for this
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rodel0101 View Post
    Hi GM im Rodel of Philippines and i comback player of pristonetale 1 and my concern is why failing log in of this game bali na confirm ko naman sa E-mail and na kuha ko naman ung instruction ng suba games page bakit hindi parin ako maka connect please help me for this
    It is impossible to automatically recover the password for your PrisonTale game account due to security reason.
    Subagames account and pristontale account use different passwords even if the ID are the same
    As it looks like you gained gained access to your subagames account, please now send ticket to support to recover your PristonTale game account password.

Instruction on how to send a ticket are in my signature.

If you have created a new subagames account, you must then head over to https://pt1.subagames.com/
    Login with your subagames account, from there you can create pristontale game accounts.
    Last edited by SunnyZ; July 17th, 2018 at 09:02 AM.

Hello. I just reinstalled the game today as I had remembered it was the first MMORPG I had played but never really gave time to. So I was honestly rather surprised to find that the game both has servers and is still recieving updates. Good job on keeping this game going.

Also, I know this isn't the place for it but, by any chance Spooky, are you the same person that made Jump Scare Mansion on steam? If you did, I enjoyed what I played of that and fully intend to beat it soon

Default why i cant play it :( it says reinstall the game might help

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    It is impossible to automatically recover the password for your PrisonTale game account due to security reason.
    Subagames account and pristontale account use different passwords even if the ID are the same
    As it looks like you gained gained access to your subagames account, please now send ticket to support to recover your PristonTale game account password.

Instruction on how to send a ticket are in my signature.

If you have created a new subagames account, you must then head over to https://pt1.subagames.com/
    Login with your subagames account, from there you can create pristontale game accounts.
    why i cant play it it says reinstall the game might help

Quote Originally Posted by Onesix7h76248Fv View Post
    why i cant play it it says reinstall the game might help
    No idea mate.
    You need to be a tad more specific than "why I cant play it".

Default ID block Pristonetale 1

English

hi gm why i'm ID block in the game what's the reason why i'm ID block i do not even do it i can still figure out what's the problem and i just go back to the game we block right away why ask your reason please

Filipino

hi gm bakit po ako na ID block sa game ano po bang dahilan bakit po ako na ID block wala naman po akong ginagawa puwede ko po pang malaman kung anong problema at kakabalik ko lang po sa game nato block agad ako bakit ano po bang pinaka dahlian
    Last edited by SunnyZ; September 18th, 2018 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Pics removed - DO not post your id on the forum