Thread: [GUILD RECRUITMENT]: Eclipse

Red face [GUILD RECRUITMENT]: Eclipse

Hello World! My IGN is Kuroi-chan, I’m an Elder of the guild Eclipse. Why play alone? Come join our guild! We are looking to recruit active raiders, and social/casual players of all levels! My great wish is to create not only a great guild, but a community of people to play, who have fun and enjoy the game, and a place where you can be free to be yourself and make friends!

We are an international guild, hence English is the only language allowed in guild chat. Players from all time zones are welcome to apply. We like to not only communicate in-game, but also outside the game with our group on Discord. We recruit people who know how to have fun, can communicate and are friendly. If you require any assistance, guild chat is your place.

We follow a few rules so please read them carefully:
    We don’t allow alternate accounts. Your main character must join our guild.
    No illegal activities will be committed while you are in this guild. If you are found to be doing anything illegal, such as botting or hacking, you will be immediately reported and kicked from the guild.
    Respect others. Don’t harass a member based on their culture, religion, beliefs, or anything that defines their individuality. Treat all other players with dignity and respect. Be respectful of other members of the guild, their abilities, their contributions, and any extra duties they perform to keep the guild running.
    Drama will not be tolerated. Disagreements or other behaviours which become disruptive are unacceptable.
    Don’t be super inactive. Guilds are used to monitor inactivity so if we see you at 0 after a month, you are out (vacations and uni are okay, as long as we are notified).

If you are interested in joining, please reply to this thread, stating your:

In-game name:
    Time zone:
    Why would you like to join and which position you're interested in:

Kuroi-chan
    Chairperson of
    Eclipse

I Imane and Yulie

That would pretty much be it, for any other questions feel free to ask here. Thank you for reading and I hope to game with you in the near future! Please feel free to contact me a direct message on the Discord server, it's Kuroi-chan#0097.

Kuroi-chan
    Chairperson of
    Eclipse

I Imane and Yulie

Red face

You're so awesome and creative, Kuroi-chan! Good work! <3
    Last edited by Imane; June 13th, 2018 at 08:13 PM.

-hoshi-
    Elder of
    Eclipse

I Cihannur & Yulie

Quote Originally Posted by Imane View Post
    You're so awesome and creative, Kuroi-chan! Good work! <3
    Aww! Thank you, Hoshi.

Kuroi-chan
    Chairperson of
    Eclipse

I Imane and Yulie

Red face

*Bump* and whisper in-game: Kinako for free hugs :3

-hoshi-
    Elder of
    Eclipse

I Cihannur & Yulie

Bump, still looking for awesome people~

Kuroi-chan
    Chairperson of
    Eclipse

I Imane and Yulie

Question A Very Special Edition

Hi

n-game name: RyzeNarCon
    Time zone: Mountain (USA- South Dakota Western Part)

Hello! I'm Shini, I'm 23 and i use to play DoMO on Aeria.
    I live in the United States and more so South Dakota ^^!
    I use to run my own guild, but my job sent me away from my computer for a long time!
    I'm back now and I'd love to start anew, I'm not super high level or super rich or well known.
    After awhile, my guild went under and died without my knowledge.
    All members of my guild quit DoMO after that. We still keep in touch, though. ^^
    I'm looking for new DoMO friends :3 That well has kinda dried out!
    My job has me do odd hours and long hours, when it feels like it! (but on for once a day, for more than a few hours :3)
    This guild's sell point was well made! I'm willing to try my best and give it the o' 'excellent in all we do' Motto!
    mmm MY position? I'll take any ^-^! Put me in coach!

Please any other question send them to my secretary... Oh wait, I don't have one. Send them to me instead :3

P.S Although English is my first language, this horrible exposition would beg to differ
    Last edited by RyzenNarCon; June 18th, 2018 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Changed IGN
    I was once King of the BlackRose! Now, I am a last remnant of a grander time...

We can make this real
    Already tried to go for the gold
    Let's go for the stories that remain untold

Quote Originally Posted by RyzenNarCon View Post
    Hi

n-game name: ShiniBlackrose
    Time zone: Mountain (USA- South Dakota Western Part)

Hello! I'm Shini BlackRose, I'm 23 and i use to play DoMO on Aeria.
    I live in the United States and more so South Dakota ^^!
    I use to run my own guild, but my job sent me away from my computer for a long time!
    I'm back now and I'd love to start anew, I'm not super high level or super rich or well known.
    After awhile, my guild went under and died without my knowledge.
    All members of my guild quit DoMO after that. We still keep in touch, though. ^^
    I'm looking for new DoMO friends :3 That well has kinda dried out!
    My job has me do odd hours and long hours, when it feels like it! (but on for once a day, for more than a few hours :3)
    This guild's sell point was well made! I'm willing to try my best and give it the o' 'excellent in all we do' Motto!
    mmm MY position? I'll take any ^-^! Put me in coach!

Please any other question send them to my secretary... Oh wait, I don't have one. Send them to me instead :3

P.S Although English is my first language, this horrible exposition would beg to differ
    Hello and welcome back! It's okay, your English is so good. Thanks for adding me on the Discord server. You can private message me anytime! I will reply you as soon as possible!

Kuroi-chan
    Chairperson of
    Eclipse

I Imane and Yulie