Thread: Eversun Guide Wild Pupu Quest Uncompletable

Exclamation Eversun Guide Wild Pupu Quest Uncompletable

When I first killed a wild pupu, I received the Pupu bones required for that quest without having any quests requiring that item active. I then found that the Eversun guide had a quest that required that, so I decided to take it considering that I have already received more than 20 Pupu bones. No matter what I do, from deleting all of them and recollecting the bones to going to every marked wild pupu location, the mission is uncompletable. Whenever I do talk with the guide, he restarts his initial quest dialog asking if I want to start the quest every time I try to complete it. The "Barbarous Wild Pupu" quest always show the "In progress" status on it too. Also, because of this bug, the Wild Pupu locations are permanently marked on my map.

You have to use the fifth option when talking to him, which is to turn in the Wild Pupu Bones, Forest Kuku Feathers, and Bad Baby Bow-Wow Bones.

The Eversun Guide is, as far as I know, the only quest NPC that's like this, since he doesn't actually give a series of checklists, but trusts you'll turn the items to him with the fifth option.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Superstarstrike View Post
    You have to use the fifth option when talking to him, which is to turn in the Wild Pupu Bones, Forest Kuku Feathers, and Bad Baby Bow-Wow Bones.

The Eversun Guide is, as far as I know, the only quest NPC that's like this, since he doesn't actually give a series of checklists, but trusts you'll turn the items to him with the fifth option.
    Thank you so much! now I can finally remove those annoying markers off my map!