Thread: R.I.P my inventory[...] xD

Default R.I.P my inventory[...] xD

We have today a good decreasement of amounts need in raid tokens for getting a true weap. Which is still a nice thing ofc, yet
    this may bring me to wanting more of true weapons and to kill my inventory even more. Using alt's chars for saving space rooms is becoming
    everyday's more and more insufficient. I am suffering totally of this today lawl, mostly that I do love collecting many stuffs: different mod stats cossies, accessories, gears/weaps and much more. I would like today even make new gears and basically spend even sp for modding new ones, I wouldnt mind that, but I just can't cuz of the lack of invo. I like both hunter and bm jobs and I would even like one day make robes sets to reincarnate wizard and such. My suggestion is as simple as this: bring something more to help saving inventory slots rooms, if it's to allow at leat accessories (the ones with dura)being put into the wardrobes, why not? Or bring magical big packs higher than 10. After all, this is a way for suba to make more profits from players who like me would definitely pay any ways good enough to save myself more inventory rooms. The 50 more rooms to unlock in bank, to me that's something annoying: to go unlock it every months: blehhh...I don't like renting stuffs, perm stuffs is my way to go and I wouldn't like to see my gears stuck in there and not be able to withdraw from it cuz one day I felt buy
    something on my credit that fill it up, and having to wait cuz I forgot to spend on that bank item...

I am sticking a permament player and an active one so I want the same back from suba: perm stuffs, this is the way I am, even if doesn't sound legit to you lol.

************2nd suggestion added**************

Something really kewl was bring up in the item mall, most players love it I think and I already got mine: the ulti wolf!
    It's lovely to me, feel awesome looking, but omg it's annoying via training when all teamates use thoses.
    I end up wrong clicking on teamates triple times more the usual, cuz they are bigger size pets (but I love it!).
    Domo aeriagames if I recall well, have this function to use something like ''alt'' key or else to target monsters closer by. I actually wonder
    why on Suba we dont have the same function again. Can we add this function today I am requesting it plz!?

Quote Originally Posted by RyushinZ View Post
    Domo aeriagames if I recall well, have this function to use something like ''alt'' key or else to target monsters closer by. I actually wonder
    why on Suba we dont have the same function again. Can we add this function today I am requesting it plz!?
    if i'm not wrong, the function you're looking for is ALT+F.