Thread: High Clan: AbuDhabi

Post High Clan: AbuDhabi

Evening all,

Clan AbuDhabi is welcoming active english-speaking players. You can find us most of the time in Valento, sometimes other subservers for boss hunts,quests or just exploring the remaining undiscovered priston land .

AbuDhabi is founded upon 1) Union, 2) Conquer, & 3) Discipline

Members of AbuDhabi will be added to a Clan chat channel.

Mana pots will be shared among each other and always has been.

Promotion to elders will be in a bi-monthly basis, after the meetings of the Chief, Deputy Chief and current Elders.

It is the responsibility of the Deputy Chief (DC) to help find an item for a fellow member who needs a certain item in no more than 2-4 days or else the DC will have to buy it from their own gold. * Exceptions include unrealistic items

Items will be given to members according to level seniority and/or subjective judgment incase of exceptions.

Play on & grind on!

Enjoy

-CURRENT STATUS-

2nd in SOD Ranking

-OUTLOOK-

1st SOD ranking
    Bless Castle Crown
    High number of active players
    Last edited by Maxstream6h8dYL; August 5th, 2018 at 04:19 PM.

Default AbuDhabi

Hello!

I have several chars, the highest one is 81. But i have like 5 chars at 8x

What's ur ingame name? So i can message when im online =)

Msg anyone you see from AbuDhabi clan in game they will guide you. You are welcome to join

Hello, I am a returning PT player and am interested in joining. Are all my characters able to join?

Quote Originally Posted by dsyph View Post
    Hello, I am a returning PT player and am interested in joining. Are all my characters able to join?
    Hey dsyph whats your in game name? Or discord? So i can help you get invited
    xXxAzNxXx 106 MGS//CostcoCostlow 108 PRS ^_^

Fortnite 108 PS//NBA2K15 108 KNIGHT ^_^

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
    -Hebrews 4:16

Hi can i join your clan. Im a former pt ph player. I cant get my previous character there so i decided to make a new one. Could you invite me? Im a pikeman lvl 40. Thanks. Message me ingame name is buLex.