Thread: Item Mall on Luna Online Reborn Not Appearing !

Angry Item Mall on Luna Online Reborn Not Appearing !

Item Mall on Luna Online Reborn Not Appearin ! , i have level 10 mage, i want to buy mount because slow to walk. i want to buy in-game ITEM MALL, please help . just loading .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Angry Item Mall on Luna Online Reborn Not Appearing !

Item Mall on Luna Online Reborn Not Appearing ! when mall opens, it is just loading, i try waiting for 5 minutes nothing happen. i level up to 10 it is also happen. i try window mode it happen also. please help ! i attach picture .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Archerintro View Post
    Item Mall on Luna Online Reborn Not Appearing ! when mall opens, it is just loading, i try waiting for 5 minutes nothing happen. i level up to 10 it is also happen. i try window mode it happen also. please help ! i attach picture .
    This happens more often, it can bug in loading in several ways. The only real solvation i ever found was to restart
    the client.

Whenever I go to the in-game cash shop, it begins loading and then everything freezes. A Windows popup asks if I want to stop running a script that causes Internet Explorer to run slowly. If I choose "Yes" to stop the script, it just keeps on loading forever. If I choose "No," it actually loads the Item Mall a few seconds later.

If you get the same type of popup then choose "No," to keep the script running and see if your Mall finally opens for you. Good luck.

Try opening the cash shop in your favorite browser by using this process:
    1. Right-click the center of that cash shop frame and choose Properties from the menu.
    2. Highlight and copy the Address URL, including all of the 32-digit SessionKey that may extend to a hidden 3rd row.
    3. Paste into your favorite browser (Chrome or Firefox).
    4. This will open the cash shop in your favorite browser instead of IE which normally powers that frame.
    5. This works until you open the cash shop again in-game (which invalidates your previous SessionKey) or your session key has expired naturally.