Thread: Stackable Onyx, Suit Onyx & Onyx Alchemy Scroll Recolor

Default Stackable Onyx, Suit Onyx & Onyx Alchemy Scroll Recolor

1) Stackable Onyx
    New raid is coming, New Suit onyx is updated, but inventory space still same through...
    Well, This one seems abit odd, but Im serious, i have 9 MULE FULL OF ONYX.... and when i need to find the onyx i want, i need to login All mule one by one to find the actual onyx that i need, i hope same onyx can be stackable so i can put all my onyx just in 1 or 2 mule, that makes everyone being alot easier, since Tool Alchemy scroll now is now stackable tho..
    Wait.. What about HLA Weapon Scroll?!

2) Suit Onyx and Suit Onyx Alchemy Scroll Recolor
    Well Check this screenshot below :

The Suit Onyx have some color, but Actually it does have different effect.
    Example : Onyx of Earth : MP Rec and HP Rec, different effect , but same icon, same color?
    Onyx of Rain : Water Def and Wood Def, Different effect, but same icon, same color?
    I can give reasonable comparison..
    Onyx of Moon Also have 6 different type : Mdeff, Earth, Water, Metal, Fire, Wood, but they all have different color..
    [Check : http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Onyx_of_Moon]
    So I wish the Suit onyx can be recolored too..^^

Also for the onyx alchemy scroll.. the text is cut down because the name is too long, so sometimes i missbuy alchemy scroll for Water and Wood..
    I wish there's a way to recolor the alchemy scroll to specific color (Example: Earth def scroll is chocolate), or rename it to shorter name..LMAO..
    Last edited by BlackGodSnowPrincess; August 22nd, 2018 at 09:57 PM.
    Dream of Mirror Online
    IGN : KuRoKamiYuKiHiMe
    Youtube : Domo Demonia

"Winner Never Quit, Quitter Never Win"

Thumbs up good idea

This is actually a very good idea. With an inventory full of the new onyxes, it's very difficult to try to tell the difference between them. If onyxes were stackable, it would solve this problem. Muy bien!

You actually keep all of the ones that aren't HP Rec, MP Rec, M.Atk, and P.Atk? I will be genuinely shocked to see someone actually utilizing the other onyxes, since the ones that aren't HP Rec, MP Rec, M.Atk, and P.atk are...outclassed/don't scale very well? Nevermind the fact ele def onyxes are risky things to use to begin with and you have many other options

While stackable isn't a bad idea, this wouldn't help with the fact there's a lot of variants of these onyxes to begin, meaning that they HAVE to be different items. That's why it's a better idea to use combine them all, so that you can place more value into a single onyx. Color coding I will admit isn't a bad idea at all. Softstar can be lazy sometimes.

As for misbuying a scroll, this is why you hover over the item icon and look at it carefully before buying. Checking your items is key before buying them, especially when dealing with player trades/stalls.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

The reason they can't stack is because onyxes have use limits and as Veigar said, most of them are actually different items with different item ID's.

It's unclear if softstar could rectify this situation even if they wanted to other than making more onyx boxes, but that's only a partial solution.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Quote Originally Posted by DOMOAKFrost View Post
    The reason they can't stack is because onyxes have use limits and as Veigar said, most of them are actually different items with different item ID's.

It's unclear if softstar could rectify this situation even if they wanted to other than making more onyx boxes, but that's only a partial solution.
    I recall the Aeria server having more boxes that what we do here, but I could be wrong.
    IGN: Meyera
    Guild: Illustrious
    Main Job(s):
    Dancer - subs: Witch Doctor-Blood Cure Poison + Wizard-Spellcasting
    Mercenary - Subs: Blademaster-Martyr Arts + Wizard-Spellcasting