Thread: (Elf) Sword Master - need help !

Question (Elf) Sword Master - need help !

Hi, All

Please help with a stat , class and skill buid for Sword Master path.

Stat i put 10 point to DEX every 3lvl and 4VIT 6DEX every 1lvl

Class path i select is - Warrior - Fighter - Infantyman - Rune Knight - Sword Master mb that right.

At end i want use DD with dual swords and Tank with Sword+Shield..

Alsa i mean need or no this skills - Fighter Blessing, Whirl Wind, One handed training.
    Or at SM class only needed start up this skills..

Quote Originally Posted by Eventin View Post
    Hi, All

Please help with a stat , class and skill buid for Sword Master path.

Stat i put 10 point to DEX every 3lvl and 4VIT 6DEX every 1lvl

Class path i select is - Warrior - Fighter - Infantyman - Rune Knight - Sword Master mb that right.

At end i want use DD with dual swords and Tank with Sword+Shield..

Alsa i mean need or no this skills - Fighter Blessing, Whirl Wind, One handed training.
    Or at SM class only needed start up this skills..
    Dex doesn't really help in accuracy,crits or dodge anymore, this is reached with skills and accesoires.
    Iow your stats are simple, str only.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SireniapinEX3F1 View Post
    Dex doesn't really help in accuracy,crits or dodge anymore, this is reached with skills and accesoires.
    Iow your stats are simple, str only.
    STR give 1 point damage per 1 stat point is so lower then pros from DEX (damage, both type def and dodge)
    I look adecvate stat buid from 1 to 100lvl for PVE solo, party leveling.

Now with my stat build dodge is - 11.3%

STR give 1 point damage per 1 stat point is so lower then pros from DEX (damage, both type def and dodge)
    I look adecvate stat buid from 1 to 100lvl for PVE solo, party leveling.

Now with my stat build dodge is - 11.3%
    Dex doesn't do anything to accuracy or dodge as u can see in the difference of the next picture. The ring i remove has 7724 dex in total. Still both of the values aren't affected at all (btw before u ask wis, i still don't have new dodge stones, it's an old mage ring). The physical damage does drop because 1 dex point is a half pa/ma/pdef/mdef.
    which is 3862 points and 436 str of the ring itself. I still miss 172 points to explain, but that shall be rounding or something. But in all cases dex for damage is bad. Dex doesn't upgrade your crit amount, accuracy or dodge.
    (The change in cr u see is cause it's on the ring)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SireniapinEX3F1 View Post
    Dex doesn't do anything to accuracy or dodge as u can see in the difference of the next picture. The ring i remove has 7724 dex in total. Still both of the values aren't affected at all (btw before u ask wis, i still don't have new dodge stones, it's an old mage ring). The physical damage does drop because 1 dex point is a half pa/ma/pdef/mdef.
    which is 3862 points and 436 str of the ring itself. I still miss 172 points to explain, but that shall be rounding or something. But in all cases dex for damage is bad. Dex doesn't upgrade your crit amount, accuracy or dodge.
    (The change in cr u see is cause it's on the ring)

But if i put all to STR till 100lvl = 1000str = 1000damage
    it's a low value for 100lvl

What stat is better pros for warrior as DD or as Tank (Elf Race)

I can buy in game stat and skill reset items without use shop (donate)?

But if i put all to STR till 100lvl = 1000str = 1000damage
    it's a low value for 100lvl

What stat is better pros for warrior as DD or as Tank (Elf Race)

I can buy in game stat and skill reset items without use shop (donate)?
    As u can see in the picture of harley most of your damage points come from skills, your weapon, the stats on
    you gear. Harley roughly gets 8700 str points from something else then his stats which is the main value in his str
    value. The str from builded str is at that level even just a kinda bonus. The stat points as it once were the main
    important thing of your build, now has become a slight bonus towards your gear and skill set.

That said also concludes that building a good tank is way harder then it was before. Pumping vit into your stats
    won't help u that much. 23525 vit in bonus while harley from stat maximum could get 996 at lvl 100.
    Which will only result in 1 k more pdef hardly noticable. A real tank in this game shall have to go to extreme's to
    be able to actually do what a tank does. Armor, Helmet en Necklaces will have to be enchanted very high. So high u could actually declare tanking above like lvl 70-80 is undoable. So i wouldn't recommend a build based on the tank principle. Stats cannot be restated anymore, after they ran into bugs with the specific scroll for it, they decided to remove it at all. Skills still can be resetted, thou must be bought from sp shop. No reskill is supplied at 70 nor 100 jobchange.

So if u base it down, your armor, helmet and necklace together form your base of your defense. Whatever u add
    in vit by stat points won't matter that much at all. The vit points u get from gear are way more then str points u'll
    get from gear as result, the str points u put into your char from statpoints have more weight/result then vit points.