Thread: Help

Default Help

Not sure where to post this but I used to play Luna back in 2012 and it made me fall in love with MMORPGs I spent hours on this game and I love it. I was beyond sad when they closed it down. So my question is this is this like the 2012 game or is it completely changed? I really hope it’s like the 2012 version which just more stuff added. Also there coming out with pocket Luna for the phones does anyone have any info about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Calikid321016t8 View Post
    Not sure where to post this but I used to play Luna back in 2012 and it made me fall in love with MMORPGs I spent hours on this game and I love it. I was beyond sad when they closed it down. So my question is this is this like the 2012 game or is it completely changed? I really hope it’s like the 2012 version which just more stuff added. Also there coming out with pocket Luna for the phones does anyone have any info about it?
    A lot has been changed from that version. Skills removed, adjusted, added. Passives altered. The way stats work have been altered (Especially Dex). Order of maps has been changed. New things have been introduced. But all together also this luna is fun, though if u decide to come play this luna it is advisable to redesign your path to take.