Thread: I hope someday we can fix this game

Default I hope someday we can fix this game

Hi i noticed alot of players play Lucent heart and it came to my attention i think you guys can try to make this game more lively again with updates and item mall updates and game updates I mean seriously it's still a good game and I love to see it more lively so can't you guys please do something for it at least I kn ow it's been while but seriously there are players that want to see the game still strive and i think it's not too late to fix it I'm pretty sure you guys don't have to releases anymore op battle pets or passive pets maybe just do the item mall updates with fashions and stuff like that cause the game is pretty op the way it is and I think what it really needs is more GMS with events and more activities as well as things added to it for level 80+ also the fact that things could really change if you try really hard at it. I am glad to still see it up with players still today so can't you guys like fix it and make it more good again Honestly all we need is some new versions with new maps mobs bosses ect. armor weapons and jewelry added from new maps if that is possible cause the game is pretty good with the way of battle pets, passive pets and battle mounts go we really don't need any more of that added seriously so yeah what I am just trying to imply is tos ee if you guys can add

The new updates where more places are unlock able for level 80 like if there is another staff, armor, shield, Jewelry, Capes, Essence stuff like that and item mall updates of fashions that u guys now probably have and can put them into the game itself cause i think this game can still be able to be played in seriously i just wish you guys can fix it up more so could you and thank you.

Let me know what everybody thinks cause i think this game can be brought back to the glory it once was before with everyone having fun and hanging out please think about this developer cause i wanna see this game back to the way it was when everyone was having a blast so you people out there let me know what you think on my post thank you.

For the staff doesn't give a flying darn about the future about this game, which has been proven again and again against the years, it's doomed.
    We tried our very best to pull this game up, but the staff just won't do jack crap. Now's the time to move on if you expect updates and new content.
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    For the staff doesn't give a flying darn about the future about this game, which has been proven again and again against the years, it's doomed.
    We tried our very best to pull this game up, but the staff just won't do jack crap. Now's the time to move on if you expect updates and new content.
    Just to be fair, the GMs have worked hard on LH, it was mismanagement from the higher ups that led the game to its demise along with Playcoo's role in the whole mess that we all know about.

Indeed, perhaps I worded my sentence wrong. By staff I actually meant the supposedly top of the ladder which has ironically, hit rock bottom.
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

Red face OH another post!

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Just to be fair, the GMs have worked hard on LH, it was mismanagement from the higher ups that led the game to its demise along with Playcoo's role in the whole mess that we all know about.
    the correct statement is "Some GMs have worked hard on LH" while the rest helped kill it doing dumb stuff , I defend some GMs but others deserve all the hate they can get without a exception and you cant blame their action on playcoo that's just doing playcoo wrong even tho they suck some GM's just simply did a bad job oh and heres a short list of reasons some gms legit deserve 100% of the blame :

(Side Note) I know there is more reasons but I just listed some basic ones
    ~spawning/crafting items for players~
    ~giving players items with under 0% chance to drop because they asked in ticket saying its bugged (lies) ~
    ~giving players items that are not released (in item mall to test but players got to keep) ~
    ~giving players (GM) account information which every single one abused not a single exception ~
    (Side note) spawning items to craft or giving items to themselves and friends or to spam for DREAM
    ~not listening to players about a topic even though most GM's don't bother to learn the game~
    ~mismanaging events not listening to players on better prizes even when over 90% of the population agrees on it~
    ~stupid bans (over stuff that isn't real and never happened before)~
    ~lazy bans (not checking both sides of most stories/tickets and believing lies)~
    ~killing every mob in a event (with players in party)~
    ~spawning over 1k rare mobs that shouldn't be spawned (Nidia/Shnider/Osus/Treasure spirit) and killing all with gm option ~
    (Side note) specially after players Agro'd over 500 of them (5 hippos in 1 event never forget) ~
    ~No roll backs or clearing after updates with gold bugs (which happened every single patch) or mistakes they made (a lot)~

also don't get me wrong there is a lot of reasons why and playcoo and subas higher-ups are involved which is a majority of the reasons just had to clarify some gms plainly sucked and helped us get to this point

(Amazing Side note) RESET THE GAME OR MAKE NEW SERVER ALREADY WITH CHANGES PLAYTERS WANT LEGIT LIKE 90% OF THE PLAYERS WANT ONE OR THE OTHER IT WILL HELP
    Last edited by NightSora; September 24th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.

@Sora - I vaguely remember you telling me about having access to a GM Account and showing all the snazzy items you have a lot of each rare material so nice meme, you're part of the problem. Lul.
    Lucent Heart IGN:

|Sapphire|
    Lv80 Nova Sentinel

Arrow Read our chats LOOOL it's on discord

Quote Originally Posted by P3PP3RM1NT View Post
    @Sora - I vaguely remember you telling me about having access to a GM Account and showing all the snazzy items you have a lot of each rare material so nice meme, you're part of the problem. Lul.
    Correction I said people I knew people who had access to GM accounts not my fault over 5 abused that fact and spawned and shared items with friends and guild mates and sold them for 1 gold in stacks of 999 (Cake incident / Event points incident / matts / and a couple more) or for real money don't mix the facts you can re read discord chat its legit in there without it being edited or anything saying that makes it more complicated because thats how pointless shiz gets spread around also I never once ever said I wasn't part of any problem I plainly tell anyone any problems I myself caused which everyone knows specially when it came to abusing exploits like gold on and shiz

Arrow follow up

Quote Originally Posted by NightSora View Post
    Correction I said people I knew people who had access to GM accounts not my fault over 5 abused that fact and spawned and shared items with friends and guild mates and sold them for 1 gold in stacks of 999 (Cake incident / Event points incident / matts / and a couple more) or for real money don't mix the facts you can re read discord chat its legit in there without it being edited or anything saying that makes it more complicated because thats how pointless shiz gets spread around also I never once ever said I wasn't part of any problem I plainly tell anyone any problems I myself caused which everyone knows specially when it came to abusing exploits like gold on and shiz

http://tinypic.com/r/2yuius1/9 cant edit my 1st post but anyways you randomly started saying I was a gm after I told you about the whole GM account incident when I started playing AK again and showed you my bank on lh * news flash gms never deleted all items from everyone involved and over 50 people got inflated with items because of the stalls and trades *