Thread: October Event Calendar

Default October Event Calendar

Hey everyone!

Here are this months events:

October 1 Event Girl
    October 8 Hopy/Cuepy Costumes
    October 15 Titans
    October 21 Free Aging
    October 28 Awell Earrings(30d) NPC + Something else that will be revealed later.

Is there a way you can find out what an event does? like what happens and where it happens? Just came back to a very long break from this game so a lot is still unknown to me

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Hey everyone!

October 1 Event Girl
    October 15 Titans
    October 21 Free Aging
    October 28 Awell Earrings(30d) NPC + Something else that will be revealed later.
    What is the titans event?

Titans are giant mobs found in battlefield of ancients/laand of chaoss and secret lab map. It drop comonly sheltoms and items depend of titan

Is it going to be like the mini boss? On all server accept the first one?

Default what about hopy/cuepy event?

October 1 Event Girl
    October 15 Titans
    October 21 Free Aging
    October 28 Awell Earrings(30d) NPC + Something else that will be revealed later.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by IronskyiYO20U7D View Post

October 1 Event Girl
    October 15 Titans
    October 21 Free Aging
    [/QUOTE]

It would be good if someone could explain in more details regarding these events apart from the obvious free age one and event girl

It would be good if someone could explain in more details regarding these events apart from the obvious free age one and event girl [/QUOTE]

yeah I agree ... I had to go looking on the PT Discord for more info ... maybe do that.

Quote Originally Posted by IronskyiYO20U7D View Post

October 1 Event Girl
    October 15 Titans
    October 21 Free Aging
    [/QUOTE]

I just play this game after 15 long years (started ptp in 2003) and i was quite "noob" on these events. I already knew about the Free Aging event and i dont have any idea about the other events especially the "event girl". What i know is that it resets the skills and stats but i dont know about the black snakes quest. Can somebody please tell me about this quest,where can i find the black snakes,what server,time etc. Thanks.

Hopy and Cuepy costumes are available for the week (and last a day each) from NPCs near the potion shop in Ricarten.
    Titans are like the minis but the opposite.. ie they are so large you can usually only see thier legs.
    The last time we had the Awell Earings they were available from Potion shops and they fit in the new equipment slots that were created for them a while ago. I can't remember if they lasted a week or a month though.
    The Higher My Level - The Happier I Am