Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October Title Bounty (2018)

Default October Title Bounty (2018)

At least autumn comes with my favorite time of the year~

How Does This Work?

-I will separate this event into four tiers: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Pro.
    -The Beginner group will contain monsters from level 1-20.
    -The Intermediate group will contain monsters from level 21-44.
    -The Advanced group will contain monsters from level 45-59.
    -The Pro group will contain monsters from level 60-80.
    -Each group will have a randomized* monster to kill per month. Butterfly Queen will not be included because there are very few of them and they take ages to respawn.
    -Each tier will have different prizes, which scales the higher tier you do.
    -You may only win a prize from one tier. If you try to enter multiple tiers, I will only count the FIRST one you did. No exceptions.
    -To win a prize, simply earn the slayer/flyer title. You will need to post a screenshot with your IGN confirming you have earned the title either by a COMPLETE quest bill or by global announcement. The screenshot must also contain your IGN as well as the use of the chat command /realtime so that I know you've done it this month.
    -You do not necessarily need the Title Master bills to participate, but they do help you keep track and are a way to assure you can get the title for yourself.
    -Please make sure when you upload your screenshot, it can be seen by the public.
    -If a King title drops and you are the one who obtained it, you may earn two bonus Fun Goodie Bags. There is no limit to the King Title Bonus. You must still use the /realtime command.
    -Please check your in-game mail frequently. Prizes will bounce back within 24 hours.
    -Please be mindful of other people in the area if they need mobs for quests or grinding, you have a month to do this~
    -On the first of each month, the bounty will change. However, life can be unpredictable, so I may not be able to post a new bounty on the first of each month.
    -All bags give 2 Event Stamps each unless otherwise stated. Fun Goodie Bags give 1 Event Stamp each.
    -If you receive mail while in Spooky Bottom, please check your preferred city's mailbox instead.
    -If I miss your prizes, please direct me to your entry.

Partner System

Players may bring a friend to help them hunt down a title, since the Title Master bills are unable to be shared in a team. If either you or your partner get the any one of the designated bounties for the month, both of you will receive full prizes. This is most beneficial for getting a global drop faster or encouraging a support to help you. Some rules and clarifications for this system though:

-It is only available for Advanced and Pro tiers.
    -ALL partner pairs must be pre-registered, with both of you confirming that you two are working together. You do NOT have to pre-register if you are going alone.
    -IF you are using this system, both of you must be at least level 45 to enter Advanced and at least level 60 to enter Pro. If you attempt to submit your entries and one of you does not meet the level requirement, that person will not receive any prizes and will not be allowed to use the partner system for the next month. You should show the ability that you can earn prizes, not be bottle fed them. There are no exceptions to partners where both people are underleveled. You have been warned.
    -For obvious reasons, both of your levels must be shown somewhere in a screenshot.
    -Your partner MUST be present in at least one of your screenshots with them actively assisting you in combat prior to obtaining the title. This should mainly rule out item trading, suspicious screenshots where the partner was only there long after the title drop, or the partner screenshot(s) that only show(s) the title turn in at Title Master. If your partner seems unable to help you in combat, whether as a support, DPS, or whatever role, please direct them to a lower tier title.
    -These may be IP checked if there is any suspicion with system abuse, please see me if you live under the same roof or go to an internet cafe if you haven't already (and even then, play at your own risk). I may approach you if it is reported. Failure to come clean by the time you submit your screenshots will result in a one month ban from the partner system for both characters. A repeat of this will result in a permanent blacklist from the whole event.
    -Regardless if using this system or not, you as an individual are still restricted to one bounty per month.
    -You can switch partners if you feel it is necessary. Make sure your new partner confirms too. To prevent abuse, you may only switch partners once a month.
    -I do encourage the act of testing out monsters to see if you can do it so you don't waste your time.

Let's insert an item that hasn't seen the light of day before...

Little Eye

Tier: Beginner
    Title: Evil Eye Flyer
    Bounty: 4 Misfortune Bags, 5 Scapegoat Dolls

Spider Specter

Tier: Intermediate
    Title: Spider Specter Slayer
    Bounty: 6 Devil Accessory Boxes, 1 Golden Soultrapper Scroll**

Ghost Head

Tier:Advanced
    Title: Ghost Head Slayer
    Bounty: 8 Devil Accessory Boxes, 1 Capsule Vending Machine Token

Northern Turtle Legionary

Tier:Pro
    Title: Northern Turtle Soldier Slayer
    Bounty: 5 Try Hard Bags, 5 My Buffs Carry Bags, 5 Misfortune Bags, Halloween Costume Voucher*** AND Halloween Accessories Voucher***

*Nothing was randomized this month.
    **Requires Pandora's Box Hanging to use. According to the description, allows you to trap several boss monsters. I doubt you can trap raid/quest bosses; I couldn't even trap Bear God with this. :(
    ***Yes, you get both. Happy Halloween!

Deadline: November 1st, 11:59PM EST

IGN: Rumiko
    Partner: Moe_cha
    Title: Northern Turtle Legionary

Ign : AdrBrother
    Title : Ghost Head Slayer

IGN: Sinri

Partner: Hanalita

IGN: Hanalita