Thread: Sorry for silly question

Default Sorry for silly question

Hy there.

Sorry for the silly question, but today i just found Bounty Hound Online is in open beta.

https://subagames.com/BOUNTYHOUNDS/News.aspx

I downloaded it, installed it and now i cant update it. It is not reopened? :S
    Sorry i didnt find any info about bounty hounds on the forum thats why i ask and sorry for this silly question. I just loved that game and i was happy when i saw its in open beta. I thought its reopened. :S

I apologize, but Suba Games no longer supports that title.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

And someone support it? Can i search somewhere else? Or the game is totaly shutted down and is not playable anywhere anymore? :S

There doesn't seem to be another publisher that does. It might be gone for good and lost to time.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Thank you for help! I also had the same issue. and had a sleepless night

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    “The past has no power over the present moment.” ? Eckhart Tolle
    if you need some help with thesis paper or essay, don't hesitate to visit essayshark and get the highest grades without sleepless nights!