Thread: Resolution 800 x 600

Exclamation Resolution 800 x 600

It turns out that today I opened the game Start the launcher and was going to configure the resolution to 800 x 600 but it turns out that the list of Resolutions did not appear, I need help because my computer screen is not very big

This is odd. I just changed my resolution to 800x600, the launcher appeared right in the middle of my screen when I opened it and still had plenty of room for the list of resolutions to show at the bottom. I took a quick look through some of the Luna files, hoping to find a text file that could be changed manually but didn't find one that showed the resolution setting. Maybe someone else has that information.

Are you saying that the resolution box opens and it appears blank? If this is the case, the space directly to the left of the orange "down/more arrow" should show the currently selected resolution and the first space below that is 800x600 so click the first space below and that ought to select it.

If the launcher appears but is too low on your screen to see the list of resolutions, just grab the launcher as you would any other pop up window and pull it upward so that you can see the rest of it. To move it, it can be grabbed on the top, bottom, left or right. However, be careful near the "Start" button because clicking below or to the right of that may activate it (I discovered that by accident).

Question Those are the resolution that appear to me

Last edited by AlviinSstrb4J2a; October 16th, 2018 at 01:02 PM.

Wow, we have very different resolution options. I still use a 19" 4:3 display with a not so high-end GeForce GT 710 and all of my Luna resolutions are listed as:
    800x600
    1024x768
    1152x864
    1280x720
    1280x960
    1280x1024

Those are also the 'normal' resolutions for my display in general, when I right click the desktop, choose Properties and Settings. It's my guess that either your monitor or video card just doesn't support 800x600 for some reason and that's why it isn't showing up in the Luna list. It appears to populate those options based upon what our desktops prefer.

I've been messing with this for a few hours and am scratching my head, kinda like your desktop wallpaper. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to help but maybe someone else will chime in with a very simple solution.