Thread: Nightmare Kiss

Default Nightmare Kiss

Put it in Restriction List, people complain about eagle, yet they keep using this one shot pistol. You either remove both or keep both, because from what I saw, eagle is one of the most effective guns against sling, whilst sling is dominating without eagle.

Default sling

Quote Originally Posted by XSrbMonkee View Post
    Put it in Restriction List, people complain about eagle, yet they keep using this one shot pistol. You either remove both or keep both, because from what I saw, eagle is one of the most effective guns against sling, whilst sling is dominating without eagle.
    It is like a bow. Bow is worse cuz you show up for a second n can hide n get a kill. If you miss with the sling, u die. Shall we ban all bows? o.o and you can jump and survive a sling - eagle no.

Yes.

Yes all the slingshot bows should be banned alongside with eagle, you can't be honestly asking to remove one and not the other without being completely biased towards a gun due to being in possesion of it. The eagle is OP, but the slingshot can literally kill the eagle user, before the eagle user even sees the slingshot.

I propose to remove both of the guns, your biased hatred aside - both of the guns are stupid and should of not existed in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by XSrbMonkee View Post
    Yes.

Yes all the slingshot bows should be banned alongside with eagle, you can't be honestly asking to remove one and not the other without being completely biased towards a gun due to being in possesion of it. The eagle is OP, but the slingshot can literally kill the eagle user, before the eagle user even sees the slingshot.

I propose to remove both of the guns, your biased hatred aside - both of the guns are stupid and should of not existed in the first place.
    You are using both lol. and bows are around for a time and you have to refill, you cant spray like yo lovely eagle

After play all M.A.T. versions, i don't really think they removing any weapon.

But, i guess they still can "nerf" some guns, i mean like the explosion of the Eagle in The Sky, supposed to be only for A.I.
    Is me... Moshy

Quote Originally Posted by MeMosh View Post
    After play all M.A.T. versions, i don't really think they removing any weapon.

But, i guess they still can "nerf" some guns, i mean like the explosion of the Eagle in The Sky, supposed to be only for A.I.
    You are almost got my point, but not completely-

What I suggest is nerfing Nightmare Kiss, by making "Scattering" card removed and Eagle will be nerfed regardless from what I've heard.

The point is, i never saw them "nerfing" weapons if we not talking about a bug. But they can put it on Restricted List (photon rifle).
    Is me... Moshy