Thread: Hello guys new to the game :)

Default Hello guys new to the game :)

Hello guys i m a huge fan of luna online and i love the game so much however i used to play the very old luna where crit builds were something ... anyways i want to play the game again however so far i see 2 servers of the game this one and another one under Playpark luna .. idk which 2 play but this one got a forum which is nice so i wanna ask u guys should i give it a try and if yes what is a good class to start with i was thinking of destroyer or mage going for heals or monk route with the one skill kill old style idk if its still something in this server or maybe going for assassin with crits or archer ( i like crit classes the most or healers ) these are mostly my choice of play when it comes for classes so i hope u guys can give me a hand when it comes for these i hope u guys can help me .... thanks and i m waiting for u r answer ASAP so i can start the download and play ))..

Kind regards!

Quote Originally Posted by MasteraymavO31Y View Post
    Hello guys i m a huge fan of luna online and i love the game so much however i used to play the very old luna where crit builds were something ... anyways i want to play the game again however so far i see 2 servers of the game this one and another one under Playpark luna .. idk which 2 play but this one got a forum which is nice so i wanna ask u guys should i give it a try and if yes what is a good class to start with i was thinking of destroyer or mage going for heals or monk route with the one skill kill old style idk if its still something in this server or maybe going for assassin with crits or archer ( i like crit classes the most or healers ) these are mostly my choice of play when it comes for classes so i hope u guys can give me a hand when it comes for these i hope u guys can help me .... thanks and i m waiting for u r answer ASAP so i can start the download and play ))..

Kind regards!
    Playpark and this 1 are close alike. Atm playpark is a bit ahead of the changes on this server.
    Outside that taken, a lotttttttttttttttt has changed. So best u can do is login in with a new temp char.
    And read through the ingame present class guide. It will show some news skills, a lot of skills disappeared and
    a lot skills changed versus the skills u once knew. This version of the game balances in high lvl more
    at gear then your mainstat (in my case it's 1:12 on vit for example on each 1 from vit i've 12 in total on gear).
    And they simplified the model.
    Which means
    int=ma=magical damage
    str=pa=physical damage
    vit=pdef+hp
    wis=mdef+heal power
    dex is half to all, so not anymore as support in crit/dodge or accuracy amount, dex does not does this anymore!.

Besides this several passives routes has been narrowed.
    In case of the mage classes this means the classic max ma route only brings 4% ma.
    The crit route of the mage has been changed less which brings 12%.
    Likely this is for other classes the same, thou i've not been able to sort that out.

The majin has been changed as well, in this game version u are allowed to use 2 blessings at once
    but the str or int damage blessings still cannot be used with the other damage part. Which means
    u always have support blessing together with or str or int damage.

So that's kinda the base of how it's here. So logon check those lists and puzzle your way to your dreambuild.
    Last edited by SireniapinEX3F1; November 17th, 2018 at 10:39 AM.