Thread: Issues with Paypal, Three attempts, nothing happened!

Default Issues with Paypal, Three attempts, nothing happened!

While trying to recharge my suba points, I tried three times, everything seemed to go fine, but the money has not been taken from my paypal
    or my bank, and the points have not been added.

I am concerned about the fact the notification says, "If they have not been added, it will when we contact your payment method"

SubaGames really needs to update its payment system. There is still no way to pay directly by debit card, and if paypal fails, there is no other real option for people in Europe to spend money on your games.

It's ridiculous.
    I'm hoping this issue gets fixed soon, as I really don't want to be charged three times.

I will submit a ticket, but since the wait is at minumum a week, I've decided to post this issue here as well.

Regards,
    FC.

That is a problem with PayPal, not subagames..
    I live in norway and ive bought like 2.800.000 SP using paypal with different cards throughout the years, I also live in Europe.
    Last edited by XSrbMonkee; November 23rd, 2018 at 05:59 AM.

seems like it's an issue of your bank. wish you a good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by XSrbMonkee View Post
    That is a problem with PayPal, not subagames..
    I live in norway and ive bought like 2.800.000 SP using paypal with different cards throughout the years, I also live in Europe. happy wheels
    Thanks for your help and suggestion.

Default coca

Great blog! I appreciate the efforts you made when writing this article. I hope the best work from you in the future as well. I want to thank you for this site! Thanks for sharing.
    vex 3