Thread: Chairman Emergency

Default Chairman Emergency

OUR GLORIOUS ANI CHAIRMAN heroBravo...

Has 3 mute cards and 4 lockdown cards left to use before this Thursday after which they will disappear forever.
    Please do your part by helping our chairman find any appropriate targets and not losing these valuable strategic resources to time. He will need our condolences if the worst happens, but I know it won't happen because I believe ANI capable of coming together in our leaders time of great need.

Thank you all for your dedication to the WAAAAAAG
    Variabilis - lv110 IG
    _Grok_ - lv104 MG
    Vitrol - lv110 BG
    ANI

Have him use them on himself so he doesn't embarass himself further.

On another note, I hope people aren't using him as an excuse to not show up. It's entirely possible to fight outside of SP maps if you do it in the right place. It's not great, but it's all we can do in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Corak_the_Mysterious View Post
    Have him use them on himself so he doesn't embarass himself further.

On another note, I hope people aren't using him as an excuse to not show up. It's entirely possible to fight outside of SP maps if you do it in the right place. It's not great, but it's all we can do in this situation.
    I don't embarrass myself when I give out prizes like these.

It's their choice if they don't want to show up to war, not mine. If they're busy or bored of PvP, it's okay to not show up to war.

KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017