Thread: Leveling by phy aoe skill

Default Leveling by phy aoe skill

what is the best sub for leveling by phy AOE skill? i mean Rebirth Spam Leveling , thank you for answer
    Last edited by Kinakodesu; November 29th, 2018 at 12:55 PM.

There aren't very many good, let alone consistent options to be honest.

• Merchant's Money Rain does great damage for the cooldown, but that requires an abacus and a steady supply of gold.
    • Hunter's Dark Deluge is another good one, but it has a long cooldown, requires a bow, and of course arrows.
    • Both of Thief's AoEs aren't very strong and would require you to have a dagger.
    • Blademaster's Double-Edged Sword (DESD) doesn't require a specific weapon and can do massive amounts of damage, but it heavily relies on you needing high physical attack, has a very long cooldown, and breaks your weapon faster.
    • Martial Artist's Staff Dance and Dragon Guard seem to be a decent alternative if you're willing to go with Equip Staff. The latter does require mobs to be very close to you otherwise it might as well be single target attack.
    • This one is a stretch and technically shouldn't count, but All-Out Assault won't affect Fencer's Elemental Attacks since they do magic damage, yet they do have a bit of physical scaling. This means All-Out Assault can give them quite a bit of boost, but it will harm the other physical AoEs you do plan to use.

I can't really speak for the phys dps mains in terms of how they level fast when rebirth spamming, but I assume they use on Fencer early on and then use DESD + whatever AoE they conveniently have for later levels. As I said before, the options they have aren't as good nor consistent as mages. At least well-geared DPS's DESD can one-shot a group of turtles, so that's something.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; December 1st, 2018 at 07:35 AM. Reason: I am error.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstarstrike View Post
    There aren't very many good, let alone consistent options to be honest.

• Merchant's Money Rain does great damage for the cooldown, but that requires an abacus and a steady supply of gold.
    • Hunter's Dark Deluge is another good one, but it has a long cooldown, requires a bow, and of course arrows.
    • Both of Thief's AoEs aren't very strong and would require you to have a dagger.
    • Blademaster's Double-Edged Sword (DESD) doesn't require a specific weapon and can do massive amounts of damage, but it heavily relies on you needing high physical attack, has a very long cooldown, and breaks your weapon faster.
    • Martial Artist's Staff Whip and Dragon Guard seem to be a decent alternative if you're willing to go with Equip Staff. The latter does require mobs to be very close to you otherwise it might as well be single target attack.
    • This one is a stretch and technically shouldn't count, but All-Out Assault won't affect Fencer's Elemental Attacks since they do magic damage, yet they do have a bit of physical scaling. This means All-Out Assault can give them quite a bit of boost, but it will harm the other physical AoEs you do plan to use.

I can't really speak for the phys dps mains in terms of how they level fast when rebirth spamming, but I assume they use on Fencer early on and then use DESD + whatever AoE they conveniently have for later levels. As I said before, the options they have aren't as good nor consistent as mages. At least well-geared DPS's DESD can one-shot a group of turtles, so that's something.
    thank you Veigar , i should build mage for Rebirth right?

You could, but if you are planning to be a phys dps main, I wouldn't reccomend it unless you're willing to get the Sorcerer job and then level it to a minimum of 50 to help your rebirth spamming. And even then, Fencer still helps quite well during the low levels, especially if you have a partner/plvler.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstarstrike View Post
    You could, but if you are planning to be a phys dps main, I wouldn't reccomend it unless you're willing to get the Sorcerer job and then level it to a minimum of 50 to help your rebirth spamming. And even then, Fencer still helps quite well during the low levels, especially if you have a partner/plvler.
    Okay , Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinakodesu View Post
    what is the best sub for leveling by phy AOE skill? i mean Rebirth Spam Leveling , thank you for answer
    Don't forget that even though fencer aoes are classified as magical, they do scale with physical attack. So any phys class has no problem aoeing with that

You know you want to...

Hi, I use the very simple combinations.

Hunter rebirth: I took the dark deluge [Hunter] - DESD + burning rage [BM] and Dragon guard / staff dance.

Those are my standart rebirth skills. Current rebirth is MA - therefor I use the staff / abacus with bm subs.
    40f4b10d7a86ac0f447b36ff9b146eb4.png

Also depends alot on your dps and your ability to tank a certian amount of mobs.
    Things like pills, sprite mods take a good part into it too.

thank you all