Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's unfair that the game is over for lack of care

Default It's unfair that the game is over for lack of care

Hey GM
    I do not see any GM supporting the game, or doing anything through the game,
    ace online is abandoned.
    everyone is discouraged and stop playing this for lack of support on the part of the subagames.
    subscribe in my chanel and give your like in my chanel at youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF9Kpe6fqGY my Video

I know right, PLEASE KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE

Thank you for your feedback! Do you have any suggestions for things we should keep doing and new things that will be of value and interest to you? We are always looking for things to do better!

Give away past event items to rise interests for ppl to come back.
    Balance the nation number.
    MOST OF ALL, please please make interesting events and just generally show up engage with people, show that you are around and supporting this game and we will do the same.

Fixing the WP duping that's pumped hundreds of millions of warpoints into the game over the past year! That'd be nice too.
    http://puu.sh/ws0iN/a6f48e12d9.jpg

We'll definitely check it.

Thumbs up Some Ideas.

I have some sugestions, like:

1 - Instant town when Strategic Point 'born', if the player are in enemy map, because we have some players who park their 'CoHbots' and break the consistence of the game, being unfair to defensers players.

2 - Fix "Arrise Error".

3 - Events with more good things, as a low % of drop, the players will try get it; Also, events PvP.

4 - Fix the Board of Fame at town's (brigade and players).

5 - More presence of GM's in the game.

6 - An page in forum with all players, where u can find your name and check your position. (Fame, Level, Brigade etc)

7 - In Avalon Capsule, in 2:25, when AG click and drop "Advanced Beast Fang" (that's is useless for AGs) and change for Standard Beast Fang.

8 - Neft the skill 'Purify' to 180 seconds, like 'Shield Paralize'.

9 - Re-up Arena Battle's.

10 - Increase all requests as I have been writen up.

Thanks. Regards.
    Last edited by PedroMiguel97; January 9th, 2019 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saccharide View Post
    We'll definitely check it.
    watch what PedroMiguel97 said, he is completely right
    subscribe in my chanel and give your like in my chanel at youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF9Kpe6fqGY my Video

Cool Not completly right, he is definetly ag right lol

Quote Originally Posted by PedroMiguel97 View Post
    1 - Instant town when Strategic Point 'born', if the player are in enemy map, because we have some players who park their 'CoHbots' and break the consistence of the game, being unfair to defensers players.
    Ya why not.

2 - Fix "Arrise Error".
    I dont think Masang will EVER solve this. Its been around for too long. /not worth mentioning.
    3 - Events with more good things, as a low % of drop, the players will try get it; Also, events PvP.
    Nowdays players are lazy. If being active in past events, you could gain some stuff. But yeah why not ... bring back monkeys event with lower drop rate than before or sth like that... many suggestions about events were given in past BUT ... all always stucks on Masang right? So why do we even have this suggestion?

4 - Fix the Board of Fame at town's (brigade and players).
    I dont see this happening too ... old story.

5 - More presence of GM's in the game.
    Like ... its better for them to spend time with tickets than just reading on WC "GM please free items" ... srsly. But ye, its great when they spill some words when logged in on 225.

6 - An page in forum with all players, where u can find your name and check your position. (Fame, Level, Brigade etc)
    In forums? You ment the ace page? We had that in past. I think they deleted it cuz some bugs. Also I feel its connected with in-game statistic - suggestion 4

7 - In Avalon Capsule, in 2:25, when AG click and drop "Advanced Beast Fang" (that's is useless for AGs) and change for Standard Beast Fang.
    Dude I really dont care about AGs. Their numbers are too high or atelast it feels like it cuz AG needs some nerf. It cant be faster than IG and the bubble needs the proper cooldown....

8 - Neft the skill 'Purify' to 180 seconds, like 'Shield Paralize'.
    There is a ton of threads about purify. As I mentioned in one of them: one mg should be able to pury all players in form between the rebuffs = 420s per 5 players = 420/5 = 84s. Lets set pury cooldown to 90sec, thats how it should be...

9 - Re-up Arena Battle's.
    Cant you think of something new? All these things been suggested before hundred times.
    Fixes for arena can be done by two ways:
    a) switch off EXP and drop HH during arena time.
    b) town all players with lvl 110+ and keep them there during arena time.
    And for both options - switch off spawning SPs during that time.

10 - Increase all requests as I have been writen up.
    WHAT?

Guys, its not stucked on SubaGames. Most changes has to come from Masang. They did send some suggestion to Masang before but just rarely is something tweeked.
    Last edited by Michier; January 11th, 2019 at 07:50 AM. Reason: typoooos
    Mkos - FLIGHT BRIGADE HAX - BCU

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/m8ch8/

I always just assumed they removed the web rankings because people who hid their game got mad when other people made fun of them for being like level 100 with no fame

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast