Thread: Costume Modding Help

Question Costume Modding Help

Hi! So I just recently modded my costume to 20/20 and attached a magic scroll for those wings. It worked, I tried a different color wing, and decided I liked the first one more. I got another scroll and tried to apply it, but when I did that, it wouldn’t allow me to, saying, “you already have this effect of modeling suit, can not reuse this item.” What should I do here? I don’t like the wings that are attached to my costume right now, is there a way to remove them?
    Thanks!

Those magic scrolls actually are permanent additions. To swap effects, you need to talk to the Modeling Consultant (Eversun City, X:209 Y:161). Selecting the third option should allow you to switch your costume effects between the default sparkles and the wing effects you unlocked.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; January 13th, 2019 at 06:50 AM. Reason: d'oh

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.