Thread: I Cant Download MAT Please Help

Unhappy I Cant Download MAT Please Help

Hai, I'm an old player (MishaMystik here ) And I want to come back to see whats is going on. Its been 3 days that I'm trying to download the client, it freeze or it says the access is denied. Can someone please help me.

Hi, I think i remember you!? you use to be in the clan devils, right? anyways regarding your issue. could you please include screenshot(s)?

you stated that you are "downloading" and the client freezes? meaning you can not get to the launcher client at all? as you are stuck on the downloading phase?

Thanks.

launcher client: https://imgur.com/WhfST42
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; January 13th, 2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Exactly I was from Devils clan But yeah, It freeze on the downloading part, https://imgur.com/a/etehrxn
    And it successfully downloaded only one time and at the end it says Access Denied. Like Wtf. No screenshot for this one sorry.

Oke, what I suggest you do is firstly fully remove the game, uninstall it (as it was installed once correctly)

After you have done that, try to download the game again through all parts, and not the direct download, to do so, you will simply download all the parts, go to your downloads folder, and then double click on the .exe file for the game this will then initiate the installing phase.

Thank you ~~ It finally worked. But wtf, Its ****ing dead 14 peoples online ?! Ive never seen the game so empty...

Your welcome Misha! and yes, I agree, the game has taken a very serious hit in players, the developer is currently MIA (missing in action) the game has not been updated for roughly two months now, no patch, no content.

I'd suggest joining the offical MAT discord, for all the latest news and event posts: https://discord.gg/Vaz8YDm

As well as joining the devils discord, if you'd like, with all the others: (link removed)
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; January 21st, 2019 at 01:21 PM.

Sad to see how the game now have a definite hour to find players. Sad but true. Try to play at mornings and mid day (USA Time).
    Is me... Moshy