Thread: Unable to login

Default Unable to login

Hello, after a good 7 years i decided to come back and play Priston Tale. the thing is forgot my login/password thats why i created a new account. but when i login i enter my ID ( not the nickname ) and password but it keeps saying please ''reenter your ID / password'' and another thing that doesnt work for me. i cant buy Subapoints. because i cant pay via Ideal im using the ''Onebip'' thing. but its stuck on ''loading Onebip'' and i can only pay 1euro at a time for some reason.

long story short; 1. cant login.
    2. cant buy points.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenCatch View Post
    Hello, after a good 7 years i decided to come back and play Priston Tale. the thing is forgot my login/password thats why i created a new account. but when i login i enter my ID ( not the nickname ) and password but it keeps saying please ''reenter your ID / password'' and another thing that doesnt work for me. i cant buy Subapoints. because i cant pay via Ideal im using the ''Onebip'' thing. but its stuck on ''loading Onebip'' and i can only pay 1euro at a time for some reason.

long story short; 1. cant login.
    2. cant buy points.
    Well, i forgot to register a ''PT1'' Account so that was completly my fault xd

but i still cant buy points :/