Thread: Discord problem

Default Discord problem

I'm using microsoft windows 10 for installing and joining PT discord. Here's my problem.

1. I install discord here in my pc and it says this message

2. Every I open my pc or direct launch discord from site to app, it always show this window error. I'm looking from this location but cannot be found.

3. When I cannot install discord, I choose to try in window mode first when I need looking for help to fix discord installation. I cannot search anything like this sample.

Pls help me. That's why why this forum so quiet and seems too many active here in ept to get updates. They only used discord for ept update.
    Last edited by ForceAta001; February 4th, 2019 at 11:35 AM.
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

Never had this before, I also use windows 10. Tried right clicking the installer and run as admin?

Might need .net ?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=17851

Also, what browser are you using? I see you got firefox and chrome there.
    Have you tried all browsers? Maybe they have disabled javascript access? Look up how to re-enable it.
    Last edited by SunnyZ; February 5th, 2019 at 05:59 AM.

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    Never had this before, I also use windows 10. Tried right clicking the installer and run as admin?

Might need .net ?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=17851

Also, what browser are you using? I see you got firefox and chrome there.
    Have you tried all browsers? Maybe they have disabled javascript access? Look up how to re-enable it.
    I have already have .net since I have need to install from other rpg games. I'm using chrome window. what javascript do need disable? I haven't install before i think .
    IGN: ForceAtalanta